Aga Jones Photography

Aga Jones Photography

Southern California & Avaible Worldwide

San Diego, CA 92113 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Proof...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

My name is Aga and I am wedding and engagement photographer based out of Southern California.

For me capturing your special day it's not only about taking beautiful pictures but also memorizing those little moment, emotions so in years to come you will remember every detail of it.

check out my website and blog for my newest work

feel free to call or email me with any questions and to check avibility for your special day

I am looking forward to hear from you soon!

Aga

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Choosing Aga Jones as our wedding photographer was a decision my husband and I will never forget. Aga is so easy to work with. She is very prompt with her communication. From the very beginning, it is so easy to tell Aga has an eye for creative photography. I would have to say one of her biggest specialty is her use of natural light in enhancing the emotion and story of and between a couple. She understands the beauty of simplicity, but she is also quite a photographic artist. I love that she listens to her clients and delivers exactly what they want.

On our wedding day, Aga was a great advocate for the wedding party. She was mindful of time and was a huge help in making sure our day went smoothly. She was willing to do whatever it took to make sure my husband and I had a spectacular time during the biggest day of their entire lives.

Aga never ceases to surprise her clients! So many people get worked up about looking a certain way or having to pose a certain way during their engagement photo shoot. Aga's photos show the beauty that lies within each couple's love story. There is no shyness, fear or timidity captured. Somehow, when this wonderful power star of a photographer is behind her camera, she captures the romance and pure joy that is true to the couple.

Also, Aga is quick with delivering her photos. I know of some photographers who take months to get their photos out to their clients. With Aga, the photos are done in two weeks. I once had a talk with her and she told me that she loves capturing wedding day memories and delivering them promptly because she was once a bride, too! You can never go wrong with a photographer who not only relates with her clients, but understands the anticipation and eagerness they feel as they wait for their wedding photos.

• Wedding: 02/16/2014
Services Used: Photography
Aga Jones Photography is a wedding photographer from Southern California. We service weddings througout the local area, including San Diego, Orange County, and Los Angeles. Aga Jones Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Southern California wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in wedding and engagement photography
619-315-6133
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment