Aga Jones Photography

Aga Jones Photography

Southern California & Avaible Worldwide

San Diego, CA 92113 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

My name is Aga and I am Fine Art Wedding Photographer based out of Southern California.

For me capturing your special day it's not only about taking beautiful pictures but also memorizing those little moment, emotions so in years to come you will remember every detail of it.

check out my website and blog for my newest work

feel free to call or email me with any questions and to check avibility for your special day

I am looking forward to hear from you soon!

Aga

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had the absolute pleasure of Aga as our both our engagement photographer and our wedding photographer. Aga's professionalism was beyond my expectations. She knew exactly how to capture the right amount of light, how to pose us, and how to make us have fun and feel comfortable. She made every minute feel valuable as she captured our precious moments.

She responds to email in a timely manner. Not to prompt and never late. I always felt reassured that my needs/wants were met throughout the stressful process. Aga was not only our photographer but she helped advise us on ways to help reduce wedding stress and on the days of the wedding!

She was very flexible in accommodating my needs for our wedding. We had our wedding take place over a course of non-consecutive days in two different locations. One was a traditional Vietnamese Tea Ceremony and the other was a traditional western ceremony and wedding. She understood what types of photo style my family was asking of her, and they were quite demanding in my opinion. I felt like a prop to my family as they had Aga snap photo after photo, but she was very calm and performed well.

I truly believe the quality and value of Aga's work is priceless. We hired her because she shows passion and love for photography through her images. We are so delighted and thankful that we found her through a friend of ours. She illustrated our wedding the way I had imagined in my mind. Everytime she sends me a teaser or a preview photo I become consumed with excitement and anticipation for the next photo. My friends and family are also amazed by her work. She has a enchanting way of working with natural light and that was what drew us to her. We hope that you find this review helpful in choosing the right photographer for your special moments. We have absolutely no regrets and could not have asked for a more talented and wonderful person :)

• Wedding: 11/09/2014
Services Used: Photography
Aga Jones Photography is a wedding photographer from Southern California. We service weddings througout the local area, including San Diego, Orange County, and Los Angeles. Aga Jones Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Southern California wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in wedding and engagement photography
619-315-6133
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment