Aga Jones Photography Reviews

59 | San Diego, CA

59 Reviews for Aga Jones Photography

Jordan · Married on 03/31/2018

We love Aga! I was looking for a photographer for engagement pictures back in September and she’s the one I picked based on the quality of photos and the reasonable price tag. She was willing to meet wherever, gave her honest opinion on locations, and even offered us a package deal for our small, short, intimate wedding since we weren’t going to have her photograph the reception dinner. At the wedding, she kept everybody in line and it was awesome! She is so effective at getting everyone exactly where she wants them. She kept us laughing, made us feel comfortable, and is just so so sweet. The pictures are gorgeous as well. We really couldn’t be happier with Aga and will always use her for future life events while we are in San Diego.

Sent on 04/11/2018

Mike · Married on 08/12/2017

We hired Aga as our wedding photographer and not only was she a great value but she did amazing work! We couldn't be happier!!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Nicole · Married on 07/31/2017

Aga did an AMAZING job with our wedding photos! We could not be happier with our decision to hire her as our wedding photographer!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Rachel · Married on 04/23/2017

Aga is the BEST! She came highly recommended by our wedding planner, Molly Stark. Aga was a pleasure from day one. She was super responsive, knows exactly what she's doing and makes you feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera. However, my favorite thing about Aga is she's a BOSS! She kept things on schedule, knew exactly where she wanted to shoot, improvised quickly when the clouds weren't cooperating and kept everyone on task. She's super fun and provided great direction. You can't go wrong with Aga!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Cara · Married on 03/31/2017

Aga is an incredible photographer! After researching several options, we went with Aga based on her beautiful work and glowing reviews. She was responsive, professional, fun to work with, and timely. We even woke up the day after our wedding to 15 teaser shots! The price was very reasonable considering the amazing quality and natural beauty found in all of her photos. Our family and friends were blown away by the pictures that she took. We would recommend Aga to anyone and hope to work with her again some day!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Sara · Married on 02/18/2017

I found Aga on wedding wire. My fiancé and I just relocated from Florida and decided to have our photos taken in beautiful California. After reading Aga's reviews online, reviewing her work, and seeing our photos I knew I made a great choice!
    Aga was very sweet, funny and professional during our photo shoot. She made us feel comfortable in front of the camera :) I would highly recommend her services to anyone in need of a very talented photographer.

Sent on 10/07/2016

brooke · Married on 11/12/2016

I would recommend Aga to anyone I know, she was awesome!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Lauren · Married on 08/06/2016

I am very particular about quality of photographs, so for my wedding last summer I researched dozens of photographers before choosing Aga. We ended up doing a package with her for an engagement, boudoir, and wedding photos – all of which turned out absolutely stunning. She was entirely professional but still fun and made us comfortable in each setting. Aga provided a good amount of direction which is what we preferred and asked for since we are never sure how to pose / what to do. She was quick to turnaround each set of photos and at the end even gave us a beautiful wooden engraved box with a USB of all the photos. We were extremely happy with our experience with Aga and the photos she captured, and we’ll definitely be going back to her for future photography needs. From what I’ve seen she also does stunning newborn photography so will be reaching back out to her for that down the road. Definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 03/29/2017

Jen · Married on 07/30/2016

Aga exceeded my expectations in every way! I have the most unbelievable photos of every small detail to keep re-living our special day again and again! I had no way of knowing what a blur our actual wedding day would be until it was over! I was so busy running from one place to the next, balancing nerves with joy, and trying to be "in the moment" as much as possible, that I missed a lot of what was going on around me and my groom. Aga's photos were so helpful in painting the entire picture in such a beautiful way.

There are too many "picture perfect" shots she captured to frame - making the task of creating a photo album for our parents & ourselves an easy one. Aga's photos are the best I have ever seen if you're looking for elegant, natural wedding day photos that don't feel or look posed.

Aga was a joy to work with - very casual & easy to talk to, very responsive, and she made my groom and I feel completely at ease on our special day. We did engagement photos with her a few months in advance and have a dozen or so "keepers" from that day as well.

I would recommend Aga to any couple looking for incredible quality photos for a lot less than others in the area.
    I will be forever thankful to Aga for capturing our special day - every small detail of it! - for us.

Thank you!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Ana · Married on 04/09/2016

I don't think I can say enough amazing things about Aga. We found her through a referral from a family friend. My fiancé and I really love how she shoots her pictures and the romantic feeling from the pictures. She is extremely flexible and is very responsive. We are getting married in April and can't wait to see how our wedding pictures come out. We are so happy and please with our engagement pictures that we are so much more excited for our wedding pictures! She is extremely friendly and from the second you meet her you feel like she is your friend which is really nice and makes taking pictures that much more comfortable. She also knows how to get a group together and organized for pictures as I have witnessed that first hand in our friend's wedding despite a rowdy wedding party! We are so happy we found Aga! You would be very lucky to have her as your photographer :)

Sent on 01/07/2016

Aga's work is so amazing, just like her. She is professional, personable, and so fun to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/12/2015

Hayley · Married on 10/10/2015

Aga is wonderful to work with!! We live far away so didn't get to meet her prior to our wedding. We talked on the phone and communicated via email. She was absolutely wonderful at our wedding! She has the cutest personality that kept us laughing! She is on top of what she is doing. Great at getting the shots you want and letting everyone get back to celebrating! She is so efficient and talented! Her assistant was also sweet as can be! We would highly recommend Aga- she is amazing!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Aimee · Married on 06/20/2015

Aga is beyond EXCEPTIONAL!!! We hired Aga for our engagement photos and wedding photographer based on seeing her photography collection on her website. That is all it took to know we had to have her! It was so easy to finalize the contract and Aga took the extra time to have multiple email conversations about our wedding vision, our style of photography, and what we wanted to get out of the photos. That extra effort made all the difference in our final product. The day of the wedding Aga and her assistant arrived right on time and hit the ground running. They were so upbeat during the entire day which was amazing and made taking all the photos a breeze. They were also so stealth in shooting each shot that we didn't even notice they were there! Now that we have our finished product we are just so overwhelmed with how beautiful each photo is! It captured our day perfectly and we have probably looked at our collection of photos 50+ times because it is so beautiful. We have shared the photos with all our family and friends who agree they are incredible. We would recommend Aga to anyone and everyone. It would be a big mistake not to choose her as your wedding photographer! We are so lucky we made the right decision to have Aga capture our most special day!!!! Forever grateful!

Sent on 10/23/2015
  • User4532047 · 2+ years ago

My husband and I feel so lucky to have had Aga Jones photograph our wedding! She is such a fun, professional, talented, and experienced photographer. She captured our big day in such a beautiful way, and it was wonderful to relive our wedding upon receiving our photos from her! She has a very natural and romantic style. Her pricing is fair, and fit with our budget! I HIGHLY recommend Aga Jone Photography!!! We are so grateful for her!

Sent on 08/04/2015
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 05/31/2015

Amazing photographer

Aga took my engagement and wedding photos. Aga's photos are truly amazing. She is such a talented photographer! She taught my husband and I how to pose together and was able to capture timeless photos that we will be able to cherish forever. I hope to book her again for any of my future photography needs!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Cindy · Married on 05/30/2015

Aga is wonderful! Her work is BEAUTIFUL! She has quite a talent! Her prices are very competitive, in fact, better than most of the photographers we interviewed. She is so easy to work with! I would highly recommend Aga for your wedding!

Sent on 03/12/2015

Melissa · Married on 02/15/2015

We chose Aga Jones to be our engagement and wedding photographer. We love her style, and after working with her, we absolutely fell in love with her personality and how she conducts business. She gets things done! By doing so, she was able to capture so many special moments during our wedding. We also hired her for a holiday family photo shoot. The amount of photographs we received from her for all three of our events was incredible. There were so many great moments that she captured. She was very responsive, and asked lots of questions and made a lot of on point and great suggestions/decisions that turned into remarkable photographs. She got our wedding photographs to us in about three weeks, which I thought was so great, since I know of many couples who wait at least a month or more to receive theirs. ALL of the photos she included were phenomenal!!! We were so pleased with her work and professionalism. We have definitely found a life-time photographer to capture the many more special events that are ahead of us! Thank you Aga for being so nice, funny and warm! You made our day even more special!

Sent on 03/11/2015

We had the absolute pleasure of Aga as our both our engagement photographer and our wedding photographer. Aga's professionalism was beyond my expectations. She knew exactly how to capture the right amount of light, how to pose us, and how to make us have fun and feel comfortable. She made every minute feel valuable as she captured our precious moments.

She responds to email in a timely manner. Not to prompt and never late. I always felt reassured that my needs/wants were met throughout the stressful process. Aga was not only our photographer but she helped advise us on ways to help reduce wedding stress and on the days of the wedding!

She was very flexible in accommodating my needs for our wedding. We had our wedding take place over a course of non-consecutive days in two different locations. One was a traditional Vietnamese Tea Ceremony and the other was a traditional western ceremony and wedding. She understood what types of photo style my family was asking of her, and they were quite demanding in my opinion. I felt like a prop to my family as they had Aga snap photo after photo, but she was very calm and performed well.

I truly believe the quality and value of Aga's work is priceless. We hired her because she shows passion and love for photography through her images. We are so delighted and thankful that we found her through a friend of ours. She illustrated our wedding the way I had imagined in my mind. Everytime she sends me a teaser or a preview photo I become consumed with excitement and anticipation for the next photo. My friends and family are also amazed by her work. She has a enchanting way of working with natural light and that was what drew us to her. We hope that you find this review helpful in choosing the right photographer for your special moments. We have absolutely no regrets and could not have asked for a more talented and wonderful person :)

Sent on 12/11/2014

Tina-Marie · Married on 10/25/2014

Passionate, creative, intuitive, playful, adventurous and patient are all qualities and characteristics of Aga Jones. My husband and I were honored to have her capture our happiness for our engagement and wedding day memories. This photographer has the upmost skills, determination and gift of taking magical photos that cause one to reminisce. Personally, I highly recommend Aga Jones for any event. I was fortunate enough to have Aga capture my bachelorette celebration. Not only did she bring people together in photos but she was most accommodating and provided great direction. I have shared my photo collection provided by Aga to other highly profiled photographers and they have all agreed that the quality and expertise is vivid. I'm internally grateful for her timely response in responding to emails, attending scheduled meetings, due diligence in providing an amazing service and putting her entire heart into her work. It truly shows.

Sent on 02/18/2015

Julia · Married on 07/26/2014

Aga was our wedding photographer. While "shopping around" for a photographer and strongly considering her for our wedding, there was something that stuck out to me about her - her no-nonsense communication. The other photographers that I got in touch with were a bit more flowery in their language with me over email (i.e. "I'd love to grab coffee with you to hear about your love story.") but it was clear that she was just here to take good photos. I was a bit hesitant at first but what I cared about at the end of the day was the quality of the photos. And boy, did she deliver! She was very flexible and easy to work with. She has a good eye for things and will readily communicate what she thinks will look good but was also flexible and willing to do what we suggested. On the wedding day, I appreciated her forthrightness because in the midst of stressful situations, she just got things done. She was also very timely with processing the photos - they were all done within a month after the wedding! And she took really great photos that we will cherish for a very long time. Thanks, Aga for capturing our special day so wonderfully!

Sent on 08/28/2014

Erica · Married on 07/14/2014

Aga is absolutely amazing. She photographed both my sister's engagement and wedding as well as my own. I knew there was no one else I could trust with such an important task. She makes you feel so comfortable and is easy to get along with. Her pictures are superior in quality and capture all the little moments. She is on task and a fast photographer; excellent for when you're running low on time! She knows how to move things along!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Sarah · Married on 06/10/2014

I found Aga one week before my wedding that took place in Julian, CA! She got back to my inquiry withing hours, asked my needs for the wedding, and she didn't hesitate at all with my last minute plans! Aga came early to the venue, got to know everyone, was very personable and professional. She took every photo I wanted and tooonz more! The response I got from family and friends was that her photos were absolutely BREATH TAKING! I've already referred her to someone getting married this year as well and without a doubt will use her in the future. The price couldn't touch how priceless the photos really mean to my husband and I because she has given us everlasting memories. The best part is her communication throughout her editing process and getting us our "teasers" before it was all finished. I LOOVE Aga's style and her eye for such awesome pictures! Thank you again for all that you have done for us in such a crunch time.

Sent on 06/21/2014

Amy · Married on 05/24/2014

My husband and I are so glad we chose Aga as our wedding photographer! I was a little nervous choosing a photographer that nobody I knew had used, but once we had our engagement shoot I knew we had made a great decision. She was friendly and very efficient. So efficient that I was worried she hadn't taken enough pictures (since I am so critical and NOT photogenic). Boy was I wrong! We ended up with over 200 photos!! Which was great for me since I need a lot of options to find one I like. And the pictures were absolutely stunning; the way she captures the light is just beautiful.

At our wedding, she was again very organized and efficient and really helped us wrangle our families in the chaos and excitement of it all. I was SO stressed before the ceremony and felt like we hadn't gotten all of the shots I wanted, but when we got our gallery we were blown away again by the number and quality of the pictures. She captured every moment and was able to reflect all of the joy that we felt throughout the day. I strongly recommend any couple looking for a fabulous photographer at a very reasonable price to contact Aga!!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Kerwin and Karla · Married on 02/16/2014

Choosing Aga Jones as our wedding photographer was a decision my husband and I will never forget. Aga is so easy to work with. She is very prompt with her communication. From the very beginning, it is so easy to tell Aga has an eye for creative photography. I would have to say one of her biggest specialty is her use of natural light in enhancing the emotion and story of and between a couple. She understands the beauty of simplicity, but she is also quite a photographic artist. I love that she listens to her clients and delivers exactly what they want.

On our wedding day, Aga was a great advocate for the wedding party. She was mindful of time and was a huge help in making sure our day went smoothly. She was willing to do whatever it took to make sure my husband and I had a spectacular time during the biggest day of their entire lives.

Aga never ceases to surprise her clients! So many people get worked up about looking a certain way or having to pose a certain way during their engagement photo shoot. Aga's photos show the beauty that lies within each couple's love story. There is no shyness, fear or timidity captured. Somehow, when this wonderful power star of a photographer is behind her camera, she captures the romance and pure joy that is true to the couple.

Also, Aga is quick with delivering her photos. I know of some photographers who take months to get their photos out to their clients. With Aga, the photos are done in two weeks. I once had a talk with her and she told me that she loves capturing wedding day memories and delivering them promptly because she was once a bride, too! You can never go wrong with a photographer who not only relates with her clients, but understands the anticipation and eagerness they feel as they wait for their wedding photos.

Sent on 04/21/2014