Adrienne Maples PhotoStudios

Overland Park, KS 66204 | map
Style: Photojournalism, Portraiture
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Our internationally award-winning studio not only creates some of the finest portrait & wedding images in the world but we also create an unforgettable experience for the families with work with.  Creating an atmosphere of playful energy where nothing can go wrong, artist Adrienne Maples leads her studio in creating timeless, stunning works of art.

After obtaining her BFA from the Savannah College of Art & Design, Adrienne sought to change the way wedding & portrait photography is perceived by the masses.   She is an internationally accomplished artist with work in galleries throughout the Nation & her images frequently appear in feature articles, magazines, newspapers & advertisements across the globe.

Recent publications include: 435 South, EA Bride, Modern Bride, Elegant Bride, The Knot, KC Weddings, Southern Bride, Rangefinder & Bride's Magazine.

Visit our blog: Amaplesblog.com

Adrienne Maples PhotoStudios | 7232 W 79th Street. OP, KS 66204 | 913-549-3335 | assistant@amaples.com

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I have so many great things to say about working with Adrienne and to say we were pleased with her and her abilities is an understatement. From the moment we first spoke to our engagement photos and finally the big day, we knew we had chosen the perfect person to capture it all. Her ability to capture the raw emotions and take photos that really tell your story is something that we absolutely love when looking back on our day. It is always nice to have the more formal pictures but some of my favorite shots from the day were taken in the moment. The crazy thing is that I do not even recall Adrienne and her team being around capturing these intimate moments between my husband and I. It was like magic how they were able to catch the moments they did without us even noticing their presence.

When we look back at our pictures we could not be more pleased with Adrienne's work and her professionalism during it all. She even kept us on our timeline and was running the show at times (which we needed!). Our bridal party and families were very impressed with how she took charge...she might be little but she is definitely mighty! I love looking through all the amazing pictures now and re-living the day. If you are looking for the perfect photographer to capture your true love and emotion, I would highly recommend Adrienne! She truly is the best and her photographs are like timeless pieces of artwork.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Services Used: Photography
Adrienne Maples PhotoStudios is a wedding photographer from Overland Park. We service weddings througout the local area, including Kansas City, Olathe, and Lawrence. Adrienne Maples PhotoStudios is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Kansas City wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in weddings, portraits, engagements, corporate
913-549-3335
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards