1805 Cameron Estate Inn

1805 Cameron Estate Inn

In rural Lancaster county, but truly a world away!

1855 Mansion Lane
Mount Joy, PA 17552 | map
Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 275
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

Simple Elegance.... A Venue for All Seasons

Celebrate your special day at the Cameron Estate Inn in a beautiful and historic setting where the past and the future merge to create meaningful memories, featuring:

- Multiple Indoor and Outdoor Ceremony Locations

- Indoor and Outdoor Cocktail Hour Locations

- Inclusive Catering Packages and Bar Options

- Beautiful Updated Air-Conditioned Carriage House Banquet Space for Groups of 90-250

- Main Dining Room Space in the 1805 Historic Inn for Groups of 20-90

- Park-Like Ceremony Location Canopied by Trees and Adjacent to a Spring-Fed Babbling Brook

- Four-Season Conservatory Ceremony Location Featuring 14-foot Ceilings and Floor-to-Ceiling Windows Overlooking Expansive Lawns

- Elegant Victorian Gazebo Imported from France

- 15.5 Acres of Property Including Historic Architectural Features,  Limestone Walls, Ornamental Iron Gates, Terraced Lawns and Towering Trees

- 18 Guest Rooms Onsite in an Intimate European-Style Boutique Hotel (Breakfast is Included for Inn Guests!)

- Seasoned Event Planners and Service Personnel To Ensure a Perfect Day

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I recently got married at the Cameron Estates. They hosted my rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, and reception. Furthermore, I rented the entire inn for the evening of the wedding for guests to stay.

The Cameron Estates played an integral part in making my dream wedding a reality. It was so exciting to share the beauty of the Inn, charm of the Carriage House, landscaped grounds, delicious food, and pleasant service with our closest friends and family. Everyone had a wonderful time and were so complimentary of the whole experience.

The entire staff works hard to ensure your big day goes smoothly. The Director of Special Events, Rachel, was monumental during the planning process. She provided timely responses to inquiries, advice, and had a great overall knowledge of the policies and procedures.

The banquet manager did a great job ensuring that my groom and I were catered to during the entire reception. For example, setting aside appetizers from cocktail hour, warming our food, moving tables when requested, and arranging the space just as we envisioned.

During the months leading up to the wedding, I was happy to have the contracts and lengthy bridal planning guide provided by the Cameron Estates to stay informed and organized. I was, however, in all honesty, a little apprehensive that they may be a little over-the-top enforcing strict policies (as presented on paper) during my big day. However, on the big day, they were very accommodating and made me feel at ease. Something every bride can appreciate! They are experienced and effective at what they do! I certainly recommend them to others.

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Profile Picture
Rachel
Endorsements
Cameron Estate is a beautiful location for your wedding. It is efficiently run; the owners are very accessible and easy to work with. Their prices are reasonable; you get a great value for your dollars here!
Associations I Belong to
1805 Cameron Estate Inn is a wedding venue from Lancaster County. We service weddings througout the local area, including Harrisburg, Hershey, and York. 1805 Cameron Estate Inn is a professional wedding reception and ceremony location that has been part of the Central Pennsylvania Region wedding industry for 12 years. We specialize in outdoor and indoor ceremonies and inclusive catering packages for groups of 20-250.
717-492-0111
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment