Cameron Estate Inn Reviews

128 Reviews for Cameron Estate Inn

• Rachel

Rachel Foxx · Getting married on 11/03/2019

Flexible, responsive, friendly

The Cameron has been great to work with. They are more than willing to answer any questions and were more than willing to change the time of our wedding when we asked. They also are always very quick to respond.

Joe · Married on 06/08/2018

A really great place that helped us have the best day of our life. we had the rehearsal dinner there and the food/service was great! The breakfast was delicious and the menu did change each day. Wedding day was on point! Everyone went above and beyond to help us have an amazing day. Food was delicious, place was fantastic looking and again everyone was super friendly. A++

Michelle · Married on 03/03/2018

Phenomenal service. I am truly without words at how excellent the service has been in helping me plan my wedding. From returning phone calls to scheduling planning around my needs I can honestly say this has been a great experience.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Cameron Estate Inn's reply:

Michelle, thank you for taking the time to post this very kind review. We look forward to working with you to plan your big day at the Estate.

Dana · Married on 12/02/2017

We got married in December 2017 at Cameron Estate Inn, it was beautiful. Our ceremony was in the conservatory and reception in the carriage house. The food was amazing and the patience of the staff was wonderful. Leading up to the wedding, they help you organize it, patient with the millions of questions/changes. Jessica was our day-of coordinator. She did a wonderful job! The day of the wedding went smoothly. Sure, many people complain of the cost of the venue/food, but you get what you pay for - fancy food and a beautiful wedding location with help from the coordinator. Of course there are a few changes I would have made looking back. One was that we would have had more access to the location on the day of the wedding. CE is very strict with their timeline, which is good and bad. Secondly, it took the wait staff forever to serve each course during the meal. It took way too long, which messed up our reception activities. Make sure you tell them to be prompt with following the timeline that was agreed and signed upon. Third, make sure you know which rooms you will be in the day of the wedding. Ask to go visit prior the wedding. Fourth, the day of coordinator only helps with general information/details on the day-of, they do not help decorate or assist with the execution of the day's events. They are very hands off, which can be good or bad. They just like to make sure the timeline is being followed. However, she checked in on us several times to make sure we didn't need anything. Overall, CE was a beautiful and perfect location for our wedding. We couldn't be happier with our choice of venue and our coordinator!

Katie · Married on 11/17/2017

The Inn was the perfect venue for our intimate wedding ceremony and dinner. The new Springview Ballroom is beautiful, and the service was excellent.

Michelle · Married on 11/11/2017

We had an amazing time at our wedding at the Cameron Estate Inn! Their planners did an amazing job of helping us bring our vision to life. The day of the wedding went so smoothly and we were able to enjoy the entire day. I have no complaints and would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking to get married.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Cameron Estate Inn's reply:

We want to thank you for your review, Michelle. We are happy to provide our professional experience with you to assist in planning the day of your dreams at the Estate. Thank you for sharing your positive experience from your recent wedding. We hope to see you for your 1 year anniversary!

Ashley · Married on 07/10/2017

Everything about Cameron Estates was amazing! We had our wedding here November 4, 2016. From the very first tour to the morning after our wedding, I had nothing but an amazing experience. We worked with Dakota, and she was nothing but sweet, accommodating, and helpful! The grounds are beautiful, the food is delicious, and the staff is very professional. We stayed at the inn and had a porch party, as well, and we got to reminisce on the night the next morning at breakfast. Emily, the banquet manager, also did an amazing job making me, my husband, and family feel so special! I would recommend this venue to anyone who wants to have the best wedding. We got so many compliments from all of our guests! I can't rave about Cameron Estates enough :-)

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/01/2017

Our wedding day was July 1, 2017. We looked at a bunch of venues in the Lancaster area but ultimately decided to go with the Cameron Estate Inn for multiple reasons. We loved the fact that they had a great outdoor and indoor space that could be used for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. It made our lives so easy knowing that they would take care of all the food and alcohol services and that we wouldn't have to add that on top of everything else that goes into a wedding. Our wedding ended up having to be inside because of a thunderstorm but the indoor ceremony space is absolutely beautiful so we were not too upset. Everyone who came to our wedding kept saying how beautiful the venue was and how great everything turned out. The staff was great to work with and the food was amazing!! We also have to give a big shout out to Dakota who made our day and dreams all come true. She was so great about answering all of our questions and meeting all of our accommodations. She also met with us multiple times and allowed us to see what other couples were doing on their day, which was so helpful! The day went so smoothly and Dakota went above and beyond our expectations to make our day run flawless. We would recommend the Cameron Estate Inn to any couple looking for a fairy tale wedding .

Michelle · Married on 06/25/2017

I know that my husband Mark and I absolutely loved everything about having our wedding at Cameron Estate Inn on 6/25/17, from working with Dakota and team, right down to the very last detail of the reception! But it was also very important to us that our guests had a great experience, and they did! More than once we had friends and family members tell us that it was the best wedding that had EVER attended. And THAT says it all! The food was delicious, the planning went so smoothly (thanks to Dakota!), the grounds were stunning (I can't wait until our formal pictures come in, because even the photos taken with personal cameras were spectacular), and the attention to detail was amazing. My husband and I stayed there the night before and the night of our wedding. Even when the reception was over, it was so awesome to have one of the associates stop up to our room and ask if we needed water, an adult beverage, etc. (We accepted both!). Questions throughout the process were answered in a timely manner and professionalism throughout the process was top notch. I would absolutely recommend this venue for your wedding, or any other event. It was a beautiful weekend that we will always cherish xoxoxo

Annie · Married on 06/24/2017

We got married at the beautiful Cameron Estate Inn on June 30, and we could not have been happier with how our day turned out! The venue's coordinating team made every step of the planning process effortless and stress-free on our behalf. On the day of our wedding, our event manager made sure our needs were met and our timeline was followed perfectly! Any worry I had, he took care of it! I recommend this venue to anyone planning their wedding!

• Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 06/03/2017

Cameron Estate did an amazing job hosting our rehearsal dinner and June 3rd, 2017 wedding! The grounds are absolutely beautiful and they are always so well-maintained. We lucked out and had amazing weather so we got married at the gazebo site which couldn’t have been more perfect. They have an indoor ceremony space (the Conservatory) if needed and it is such a gorgeous area to get married as well. We loved how our cocktail hour could be both outside on the patio and inside the Carriage House. Dakota was so helpful and responsive. Our questions were quickly answered and she was always willing to make changes for us. Dakota went over the bridal planning guide with us a couple months before the wedding. This was so helpful! It made sure we didn’t miss anything and made sure everything was planned out how we wanted. Emily was amazing as the day of coordinator. She made sure everything ran smoothly on our big day. The food was absolutely delicious. All of our guests couldn't get over how amazing the hors d'oeuvres were. It was so great that Cameron Estates takes care of the food, linens/silverware and drinks. That made things for us much less stressful! We couldn’t have asked for a better wedding day and Cameron Estates made our dream wedding come true.

Nicholr · Married on 05/07/2017

The staff was great and accomdated our needs through put the process. Our day was flawless and everything we could wish for.

Sent on 05/11/2017

Cameron Estate Inn's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and for allowing us to be apart of your special day. Our entire staff truly enjoyed working with you and your family. We hope you have many years of love and happiness!

Lauren · Married on 04/21/2017

Our wedding was on 4/21/2017. Before choosing Cameron Estate, we visited a handful of other venues, but none of them had the impact that Cameron Estate had on me. I fell in love from the moment we pulled up to the main entrance and I knew it was where I wanted to get married.

Once we chose Cameron Estate I knew without a doubt we had made the right choice. Not only is the property beautiful and incredibly well-maintained, but the staff is friendly, the rooms are comfortable, and the event coordinator, Dakota, is great to work with! We were able to book the entire Inn for the night of the wedding, which was great!

The day of our wedding was relaxing and comfortable as the Bridesmaids and I got ready in one of the rooms at the Inn. The ceremony and reception sites were spectacular. Even though we were rained out and couldn't have an outdoor ceremony, the conservatory is breathtaking with the chandeliers and giant windows. The Carriage House is a great venue for the reception, plenty of space and great acoustics for the DJ. The floor was clean and the room was clearly well taken care of. The food was AMAZING!! We were also able to have a porch party after the reception with everyone staying at the Inn, which made the night even more fun and memorable.

I would absolutely recommend Cameron Estate Inn & Restaurant for your wedding without any hesitation! 4/21/2017 was the BEST day of my life and a lot of that had to do with getting married at the perfect venue!!!

Albert · Married on 12/31/2016

I cannot share enough positive words about our recent New Year’s Eve wedding at the Cameron Estate Inn. As anyone can see from the pictures, the venue is beautiful and exudes a certain class that made us both comfortable and proud to welcome our friends and family.

We had our ceremony indoors in the gorgeous Conservatory, our reception in the Carriage House, and rented the entire Inn for the night to accommodate our closest friends and family. The ability to rent the entire venue allowed for privacy from outsiders and freedom that would have been difficult to achieve elsewhere or far beyond our budget. The Cameron Estate Inn was flexible in working with our vendors of choice and adjusting to our out of the ordinary requests.

In a short eight weeks, we went from not having any idea of what our wedding plans would be to walking down the aisle and enjoying the perfect wedding experience. While we initially considered eight weeks to be a daunting challenge, Dakota – the Wedding and Special Events Coordinator at the Cameron Estate Inn – not only streamlined the process to ensure simplicity, but the attention she paid made it clear that she cared about our wedding as much as we did. Her professionalism and experience is unmatched by anyone we have ever worked with before. She went above and beyond to fulfill any request we may have had, advocated for us as we attempted to figure out our plans or finances, and no concern we had was too big or small for her to devote her personal attention. She is not only fantastic at her job, but also a fantastic person.

Our experience was so positive that we would be willing to do it all again next New Year’s Eve, and will certainly be back in the future to enjoy the bed and breakfast and to visit Dakota!

I am so happy with booking with the Cameron Estate Inn. Hands down they were amazing and I would recommend them to everyone I know. I had a couple of points in contacts through our my 1.5 years of planning with them and each one was great and made sure that they fully understood everything. The whole staff was great the day off and made sure that we were tended too. We got lots of compliments form our guests for everything. I love looking back on the photos that we've seen so far and just can't help but smile! It was perfect.

Katelaine · Married on 10/07/2016

Cameron Estate Inn was one of the first places I found when searching from our dream venue. The property is so gorgeous and breathtaking!! They have such a beautiful outdoor venue selection as well as a gorgeous rain / indoor location. It was everything I imagined for my dream wedding. I also loved their outlook on pricing and keeping all the costs combined into a price per person instead of complicated add-ons and sneaky fees. We worked very closely with Dakota. She was great and very quick to respond and answer all of my questions. All of our guests continue to complement our perfect day. From the location, the weather, to the food, everything provided by Cameron Estates was great. We chose to rent out the inn for the night, and my guests loved the rooms and the breakfast in the morning was delicious. We did have a few minor hiccups on the wedding day, but our event coordinator was fantastic and helped keep everything running smoothly so no one even noticed. I would recommend that anyone having a wedding here hire a wedding coordinator or planner or their own for the rehearsal and day of. Dakota did tell us this, but I overlooked that minor detail. Thankfully my cousin stepped up for the role and was very crucial. She helped keep everything running smoothly and on time in pair with the event coordinator from Cameron Estate. I would highly recommend Cameron Estate to anyone who is getting married. I wish I could relive our wedding day over and over again!

Emily · Married on 10/06/2016

We were very pleased with the quality of the service and the venue is spectacular. Danielle and the other staff were great to work with. They were all very professional and responsive to our requests and concerns. Our meal was excellent and it was served in a timely manner. The Conservatory is a beautiful building for the ceremony. And the grounds outside were lovely for taking pictures.

Kilene · Married on 10/01/2016

Our wedding was 10/01/16 at the Cameron Estate Inn. I contacted over 50+ venues and ultimately we chose the Inn. It was the best decision. Not only is it gorgeous, the staff are so wonderful and truly care about your day! From the very first day, they provide you with so many options and tons of information to help get your wedding process started. They are always there to answer questions or assist with concerns. We used the grounds for our engagement pictures because we just couldn't get over how beautiful it was! Dakota is just amazing. She pays attention to every detail and constantly works to make sure everything will be perfect for your day. Mary is so organized and extremely sweet. She will ensure all of your guests are satisfied from the moment they book until they check-out. The food was delicious. Most of our guests can't get raving out how yummy everything was. The reception staff were all so friendly and helpful. One of the best things we did was rent out the entire Inn for the weekend. After the reception we were able to have a porch party for our friends and family. This gave us a change to unwind and reflect on the day. Definitely worth it! The breakfast in the morning was so good and gave us a chance to say goodbye to all of our guests. If you're looking for an intimate setting that provides that WOW factor for your guests, please look no further. This is the place for you! Thank you again to everyone at the Inn for making our dreams come true.

Karla · Married on 10/01/2016

Our daughter and her husband wanted a venue that fit wedding their theme old country charm with Victorian accents. Cameron Estates was perfect for what they have envisioned for their wedding day. The staff was wonderful from day one through the wedding day. Mary was so caring at the desk helping with any questions. Dakota was there to answer any of her questions and helped with any details that needed taken care of during the wedding day. The reception staff was quick with service and anything that we needed.

They wanted the old charm of the property with the closeness of staying all together with their friends and family members. It rained the day of the wedding and they all reassured her that everything would be just fine and it was. She even said it made the day more special to them. The wedding was intimate in the conservatory and the reception was so beautiful with the draping and the wonderful staff with great food. A lot raved that the food was the best they ever had at a wedding. The sparkler send off was super special and the porch party was one of their favorite parts of the whole day with their friends.

Little details such as freshened up rooms, homemade breakfast to order in a lovely sunporch. Friendly smiles and warm staff made their fairytale day even more special. Thanks again!

Brooke · Married on 09/04/2016

We were married at the Cameron Estate Inn on 9/4/2016. We decided to keep things very small and intimate so we went with the elopement package. Danielle was our coordinator and she was excellent. The process was simple and not even remotely stressful. I was able to have some of the more traditional things that a larger wedding would have provided without the pain of picking out flowers, table clothes, seating charts, etc... We had our ceremony in the Conservatory (which is absolutely stunning) and had full access to the grounds for pictures. The reception was held in the main house dining room and everything was excellent. Our guests loved the food and intimacy of the ceremony/reception. The staff went out of their way to make our day special and we can't thank them enough. If I had to do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing!

Jennifer · Married on 06/11/2016

We had the best wedding and reception at CEI and we couldn't be more pleased. I adored working with Dakota as she was very professional and was always quick to respond and very personable. I've truly made a new friend! All the staff we worked with were fantastic. Mary was so accommodating and friendly to all our guests who booked overnight accommodations. Emily did a great job as the Banquet Manager and even the chef, bartender and servers were top notch. Our filet and crab cake dinner was amazing and all meals and courses delivered hot and in a timely manner. We had an intimate ceremony and reception with just under 50 guests. Our ceremony was held outside at the Donegal Spring Garden followed by cocktail hour on the front porch, parlor and sunroom of the Mansion as well as lawn games near the Conservatory. The grounds were beautiful and our photos are quite stunning. We enjoyed dinner in the intimate dining room with our guests amidst the lovely character of the Inn. Afterward we enjoyed Dancing in the Conservatory before making our way back to our gorgeous suite for the night only to share breakfast with our closest family and friends the next morning. The compliments are still pouring in. It could not have been more perfect. Thank you to the staff at Cameron for all you have done to make this our most special day. Can't stop smiling.

Pearl · Married on 05/14/2016

We were married at the Cameron Estate Inn on May 14, and it wildly exceeded any expectations we could have brought. It was an intimate event with 40 guests, and we used the Conservatory building for the ceremony + dancing after reception, had the reception in the main restaurant, and our cocktails and afterparty on the porch. Our guests stayed at the Inn overnight as well. We had the pleasure of working with Dakota to plan the event, and Mary to manage the room reservations - both are consummate professionals, extremely responsive and thorough in detail, and helped us greatly whenever we had questions or needed flexibility. If I emailed Dakota on her days off, I'd hear back from Randy to let me know when she'd be back or field my questions if needed. We must have called and emailed each other a hundred times - I did all the planning outside of what the Inn handled so had a lot of questions, and really was thrilled to work with these folks ahead of the event.
    The venue spaces, grounds, and all setup were beautiful, and beautifully managed / executed to plan - the Victorian style of the interior spaces worked perfectly with our themes! And the food was INCREDIBLE - the Inn's executive chef Tyler is just fantastic and made us feel so special, everyone loved the food and breakfast the next morning was really delightful - highly recommend staying overnight if your party can fit. We were so happy to be able to keep the event going after dancing with an afterparty, and then have the morning to see our guests again and say goodbyes.
    Overall, every staff member we interacted with on the day of the event was friendly, professional, and just on point in a way that speaks to the excellence of the leadership and direction of this place - we were so impressed and honored to be so well taken care of. Because the Inn is a historic estate, they have a lot of rules and guidelines, all intended to make sure things run smoothly - don't be intimidated by this!!

Our daughter's wedding on 4/23/16 was absolutely perfect! The Cameron Estate Inn was just the right place for a dream wedding! Our wedding planner, Dakota, worked with us for a year to ensure the day ran smoothly. She and the staff at Cameron think of every detail. We could truly relax and enjoy our daughter and son-in-law's special day. We and our guests were impressed with the beauty of the Conservatory (for the actual wedding) to the tasty food at the reception. The staff was very professional and nothing was overlooked. We felt supported and cared for throughout the day and in the planning process. Thank you Cameron Estate Inn and Dakota for making our daughter and son-in-law's dreams come true!

• Janet

Janet · Married on 03/19/2016

From beginning to end, the planning to the final goodbye, everything was perfect. Conservatory was beautiful and needs very little in the way of decorating, it can stand on its' own. Dakota is fairly new (coordinator) and stepped up to the challenge with grace, and is extremely responsive to all the little and big details. Emily handled the reception from beginning to end, The steak and chicken plated selections were served, quickly and were hot. I checked with several guests who said the meal was scrumptious. The champagne, wine, sangria, Moscow mules, rave reviews from all our guests. We had 125 guests, who were well taken care of. A small plate of hors d'oeuvres and ice water were quietly set in place at the back of the conservatory for the bridal party while taking pictures. Not a detail was overlooked. Bravo!