♥ ♥ DFWMinisters.com

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Laurie
05/03/2015

Aliene is absolutely fantastic!! Her replies are always prompt, and she is easy to talk with. She is knowledgeable and informative. She was always able to answer any question I threw her way. My husband and I wanted a secular ceremony, and Aliene was able to provide exactly what we wanted. A couple months before the wedding, I sent Aliene an email with readings, vows, and a mini-ceremony idea. That same day, she sent me a draft of the ceremony! On the wedding day, she arrived early and went over the ceremony with us. She did an excellent job officiating and took care of the marriage license. We did not have to worry about anything. I highly recommend using Aliene!!

Services Used: Officiant
LOCATION
Denton, Denton, TX 76201

Non-Denominational, Non-Judgmental Officiants - Your Ceremony! Your Location! Your Way!

Non-Denominational, Non-Judgmental Wedding Minister Officiants
Committed to Your Ceremony! ~ Your Way!

Serving Denton, Frisco, Flower Mound and McKinney.

Call and we'll discuss your wants and needs
to create the ceremony and vows of your dreams!

Your Location! ~ Your Ceremony! ~ Your Way!

Small ♥ ... read more
Non-Denominational, Non-Judgmental Wedding Minister Officiants
Committed to Your Ceremony! ~ Your Way!

Serving Denton, Frisco, Flower Mound and McKinney.

Call and we'll discuss your wants and needs
to create the ceremony and vows of your dreams!

Your Location! ~ Your Ceremony! ~ Your Way!

Small ♥ Intimate ♥ Large ♥ Formal
Children In Your Ceremony - Yes!

Rev. Aliene Bodholdt

Categories: Officiant
Event Types: LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal
ENDORSEMENTS (12)
Rev. Aliene Bodholdt is one of the most easiest and comfortable officiants to work with. She is continuously laughing and smiling. I love working with her and look forward to future weddings together.
♥ ♥ DFWMinisters.com is a wedding minister officiant from the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Denton, Frisco, Flower Mound, and McKinney. ♥ ♥ DFWMinisters.com is a professional wedding minister - traditional, alternative & civil ceremonies that has been part of the Dallas-Fort Worth wedding industry for many years. We specialize in Your Ceremony! Your Location! Your Way!