Follow the steps below to get your printed envelopes for easy mailing.
1. Add printed envelopes to your order.
- Choose return address, recipient address or both from our printing options, then personalize your design and check out. (For recipient addresses, don't worry—we’ll get to that next.)
2. Send us your address list.
- Download the spreadsheet template and open it in Excel, Numbers or Google Sheets.
- Type in your guest info exactly how you'd like it to appear on your envelopes. ("Name Line 2" and "Country" columns are optional and can be left blank.) Double check to make sure to remove extra spaces from the cells.
- Save or download your completed spreadsheet as a .csv file.
- Email the .csv file to email@example.com or attach it to an ongoing thread with your designer and include your order number in the subject line.
3. Review and approve.
- After we receive your guest list, we'll email you a digital proof of all your envelopes to look over and approve before we print and ship.
Ready to send us your list?
Looking for something else?
See our FAQ page for more resources or to contact us.