The Write Stuff

Weston, CT View map Visit website

The Write Stuff is a custom wedding stationery business in Weston, Connecticut. With an expert eye for detail and a passion for bringing unique ideas to life, no two invitations created by The Write Stuff are ever the same.

Susan Carter, the business owner and lead designer, has more than 28 years of experience in creating beautiful wedding invitations. She invites clients into her comfortable studio to collaborate with her on the design, fonts, and colors that suit their vision best. Whether you'd like something elegant and classic or out-of-the-box, the team at The Write Stuff can do it all. Each invitation design includes coordinating pieces, such as save-the-dates, RSVPs, thank-you notes, and any additional stationery you might require. In addition to creating a custom design, they'll assist with printing, addressing, assembly, and mailing your invitations.

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations

What services do you provide?

Design
Embossed
Engraving
Letterpress
Printing

• Caleigh
    Caleigh B. Married on 10/30/2021

The Write Stuff is Exceptional!

We are so happy with our invitations and grateful for Susan's help! The same day I spoke with Susan over the phone, she also made time to meet me in person to ideate and review concepts given we were working within an expedited timeline. Susan went above and beyond to expedite all stages of the invitation process from start to finish, and provided excellent communication through out! We highly recommend Susan/The Write Stuff!

The Write Stuff's reply:

TY Caleigh! you were GREAT to work with. Such a pleasure and you Listened!! did it all on time and right. You pitched in at the 11th hour and helped so much to get to our goal of invitations in 10 days!!
    Hayley T. Married on 10/16/2021

Great experience with Susan!

We were very happy with the wedding invitations that Susan helped us select and also the programs that she did for our wedding mass. Susan was extremely helpful, very pleasant, answered all questions promptly and worked hard to get us the best deal possible on all our wedding stationery. We recommend her highly and would love to work with her again!

The Write Stuff's reply:

TY Hayley!!! best wishes.... saw the pics that your Mom sent. Everything looked Beautiful!! It was a lot of fun getting to know you both and I loved my time with Kathy...
    Robin Married on 10/02/2021

This was such a phenomenal, creative experience!

I am sooooooo happy with my save the dates!! They are exactly what I pictured in my mind and even better. Susan was incredible to work with. She was so responsive and patient with me. She puts 100% effort into everything and made me feel so confident in my vision. Thank you so much!!!

Hi Robin,
    it was so much fun working with you! I am so excited you are so happy with the end result. Can't wait to do your beautiful wedding invitations!

Weston, CT Weston, CT, 06883
2032279595
Location of (The Write Stuff)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding