12 Sachem Road, Weston, CT 06883 Map · Phone number

About The Write Stuff

Invite. Write. Correspond. Together in the comfort of my Weston, CT studio, we will work to design an invitation or announcement that best reflects your personality, taste, style and price range. We'll assist you with etiquette and all the information about printing and paper styles, addressing, assembly and mailing. Leisurely browse through a beautiful collection of choices to make one beautiful creation of your own.

Here comes the... invitation! Your wedding invitation should be exactly what you want. Crisp and elegant, classically traditional or uniquely modern. In our Fairfield County, CT invitation studio we will help you with wording etiquette and guide you to select the perfect accessories such as table cards and monogrammed programs.

Follow The Write Stuff on

wedding4143
parties4048

5 Reviews for The Write Stuff

rachel · Married on 08/20/2016

Susan was so great to work with. I had a vision for an invitation and I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for in her many sample books but she helped me to create just what I was looking for! She is very knowledgeable about font styles and which ones will go together and which ones won't. She was very patient with me while I changed my mind on fonts (which was many times) and was always super responsive to my many emails and phone calls. Hopefully I will never need to shop for wedding invitations again but if I do, I would use The Write Stuff again for sure!

Dave · Married on 04/30/2016

Great to work with. Loved our invites, menus and paper goods. Thank you Susan.

Tara and Dave

Julia · Married on 04/11/2015

Susan is the absolute best!! Her attention to detail, eye for design, and creativity are superb and she has the personality to match. With her warm, enthusiastic personality, Susan made designing our wedding stationary so much fun, not to mention that our invitation suite came out beautifully! We received so many compliments on it! She really has a unique talent for understanding and creating the look you're going for and we can't recommend her enough. Thank you, Susan, for everything!

The Write Stuff FAQ

• What services do you provide? Design, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 1