The Write Stuff Reviews

7 | Weston, CT

7 Reviews for The Write Stuff

Robin · Getting married on 10/02/2021

This was such a phenomenal, creative experience!

I am sooooooo happy with my save the dates!! They are exactly what I pictured in my mind and even better. Susan was incredible to work with. She was so responsive and patient with me. She puts 100% effort into everything and made me feel so confident in my vision. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 07/09/2020

The Write Stuff's reply:

Hi Robin,
    it was so much fun working with you! I am so excited you are so happy with the end result. Can't wait to do your beautiful wedding invitations!
  • Abby

Abby · Getting married on 06/12/2021

The absolutely best person to work with!

Everything about Susan and The Write Stuff is amazing!! From the first time I reached out Susan, she immediately responded (within minutes!!) and was always happy to hop on a call with me no matter what time it was. She has so much knowledge and experience and designed the most perfect save the date card I could have imagined. Susan put in so much effort making sure every detail was perfect including everything from the weight of the paper, to the design, to the font, to the colors. Beyond just the cards, I genuinely enjoyed working with Susan and always appreciated her quick responses. I cannot wait to have her do my wedding invitations, as well!

Sent on 08/24/2020

Rachel · Married on 08/20/2016

Susan was so great to work with. I had a vision for an invitation and I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for in her many sample books but she helped me to create just what I was looking for! She is very knowledgeable about font styles and which ones will go together and which ones won't. She was very patient with me while I changed my mind on fonts (which was many times) and was always super responsive to my many emails and phone calls. Hopefully I will never need to shop for wedding invitations again but if I do, I would use The Write Stuff again for sure!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Dave · Married on 04/30/2016

Great to work with. Loved our invites, menus and paper goods. Thank you Susan.

Tara and Dave

Sent on 05/07/2016

Julia · Married on 04/11/2015

Susan is the absolute best!! Her attention to detail, eye for design, and creativity are superb and she has the personality to match. With her warm, enthusiastic personality, Susan made designing our wedding stationary so much fun, not to mention that our invitation suite came out beautifully! We received so many compliments on it! She really has a unique talent for understanding and creating the look you're going for and we can't recommend her enough. Thank you, Susan, for everything!

Sent on 07/08/2015

amazingly helpful in finding unique invites !!! great service and support!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Christie · Married on 06/14/2014

Susan was amazing to work with!
    She was organized, professional and FUN!
    Susan was even able to deal with me during my most stressful bridal moments :)
    My rehearsal dinner invitations, wedding invitations and Thank You cards were gorgeous. Susan provided so much guidance to my mother and I during the process as well.
    I strongly recommend working with The Write Stuff!

Sent on 07/07/2015