Chris
Master February 2022

Who's getting married this week?! (7/30/18 - 8/5/18)

Chris, on July 30, 2018 at 7:05 AM Posted in Community Conversations 0 35
Saved Save

Who's getting married this week?! (7/30/18 - 8/5/18) 1

It’s wedding week! Are you ready to say “I do”?? Smiley ring Post your week-of mood, thoughts, level of excitement on a scale of 8-10, date- anything to help us give you the right send off!

But don’t forget about us! Be sure to come back and post photos of your day! Pro, non-pro, we want them all! From all of us at WeddingWire: wishing you the very best!

Who's getting married this week?! (7/30/18 - 8/5/18) 2

35 Comments

• S
    Just Said Yes August 2018
    Sarah ·
    • Flag
    Im cool as a cucumber on the outside and inside im just on the edge of my seat wondering what im forgeting
  • R
    Rachel ·
    • Flag

Ahhh!! This is the week! I'm totally with you Sarah--like I feel like I've over planned for every possible situation but I'm still probably forgetting something silly like markers for the guest book, or random things!

• B
    Blanca ·
    • Flag
    I’m sitting here at work pretending all is well, but I’m really stressing on the inside 😬😬😬😬😬😬 IM SO NERVOUS
  • Chris
    Master February 2022
    Chris ·
    • Flag

Best to be over-prepared! And now, neither of you will forget guest book markers! Smiley xd

Best of luck, ladies! Can't wait to see your photos! Smiley ring

• LaMainiac
    Beginner July 2018
    LaMainiac ·
    • Flag
    Its today! I am laying in my hotel room with my maid of honor sound asleep next to me. 8 hours. the count down has truly begun!
  • Chris
    Master February 2022
    Chris ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Oh my gosh! YAY! Best wishes! Smiley heart How do you feel?! Smiley ring

• Chayln
    Savvy August 2018
    Chayln ·
    • Flag

I just sent my FH a text saying WE ARE GETTING MARRIED ON SATURDAY!!! lol

• LaMainiac
    Beginner July 2018
    LaMainiac ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I feel great! I'm so glad it is finally here.
  • Mia
    Mia ·
    • Flag

Mine is this Friday! I'm holding it together more than I thought I would - I think I did the majority of my panicking over the past few months, but there's still a few days to go so I'm sure that could change Smiley smile

We've dreamed of this amazing outdoor ceremony & cocktail in the garden of our venue for over a year, so it is a little disheartening that there are supposed to be thunderstorms all day - all week for that matter - in our area, and it doesn't look like our vision will come true Smiley sad luckily our venue has a great indoor space for the ceremony so I can't complain too much. I keep reminding myself that rain or shine, at the end of the day I'll be married to my best friend and have a great party with all of our loved ones!

Good luck to all of you - I hope you have the most wonderful wedding day you could dream of, and wish you a lifetime of love and joy!

• L
    Lluvia ·
    • Flag
    I am very excited and letting all the drama we’ve had go! It’s mostly been about dress colors. My future mother in law refused to have her sons (fiancés brothers) and her husband wear black tuxedos because she didn’t want them to look like they were my family. She even said she wouldn’t come to the wedding. She doesn’t want anyone to wear the same color dress as her but my aunt bought one the same color. At the rehearsal it was a mess !!! But I’m keeping calm. At least my side of the family has listened to everything I would like and no drama there !
  • L
    Lee ·
    • Flag
    My daughter is getting married Saturday! 60% chance of rain! Can we all pray for good weather! Power of prayer! 🙏🏻
  • Kim
    Kim ·
    • Flag
    I’m excited and nervous at the same time. 5 days left and as soon as I check something off my list, I add 3 more things. Lol!
  • Lizeth
    Lizeth ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Oh my goodness Kim, yes! That’s me too!! I’m all going through my list and I’m checking off everything then I add more. I’m never done. It’s almost here though and I’m just excited, nervous and just a roller coaster of emotion.
  • Y
    Yovalery ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    For my wedding too. It will be a beach wedding; ceremony and cocktail will be on the beach. I need a perfect weather. I am completely nervous, I have a mix feelings nervousness make me anger and I have a lot of pressure. I need screem and cry on a lonely place, but I do not have it. Anxiety desorden full! 😂🤣😱😬😬😬
  • Chris
    Master February 2022
    Chris ·
    • Flag

Fingers crossed that everyone has good weather and a wonderful time! Just think, regardless of the forecast, you'll all be married by this time next week! Smiley heart

• Tamia & Kelsey
    Savvy August 2018
    Tamia & Kelsey ·
    • Flag
    Omg!!! Our day is this coming Sunday!!!! It's all happening so fast!!! To get some of our frustrations out, FH and I are currently doing yard work....grass cutting, weed eating, and new mulch. When we come back from our honeymoon, we can come back to I home that looks wonderful inside and out!!!!

• S
    Sarah ·
    • Flag
    Ok, ours is THURSDAY! It’s a strange day but it’s small and we’re having it at our house that we just moved to in Florida. Family got here from pa yesterday and more come tomorrow! Its still not feeling real yet!!!
  • Chris
    Master February 2022
    Chris ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Now that's a great stress-relieving strategy! Congratulations! Smiley heart

• Chris
    Master February 2022
    Chris ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Congratulations on the wedding and the move! So much excitement! Smiley heart

• C
    Casey ·
    • Flag
    So excited! Can’t believe it’s already here! I’m sure I’ll be nervous when it’s the day before or day of but for now I’m so ready ! ☺️

Comment on this discussion