Lynnie
WeddingWire Administrator October 2016

Who's getting married this week? (4/22/19-4/28/19)

Lynnie, on April 22, 2019 at 7:05 AM Posted in Community Conversations 0 54
Saved Save

Who's getting married this week? (4/22/19-4/28/19) 1

Comment below if your special day is coming up so we can be sure to send you off with the appropriate WeddingWire love, well wishes, and congratulations!

Congratulations to everyone getting married this week!! Make sure you come back to post pictures and share advice from your big day! Smiley ring

Who's getting married this week? (4/22/19-4/28/19) 2

54 Comments

• Joanne
    Dedicated April 2019
    Joanne
    • Flag

I AM AND WE ARE EXCITED!!!!! APRIL 27TH HERE WE COME AND CONGRATULATIONS to everyone getting married this week! Many blessings to you!!!

• Sarah
    Beginner April 2019
    Sarah
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I'm getting married that day as well
    April 27th at 5pm I'll officially be Mrs. Cord. 馃槉
  • Erika
    Expert April 2019
    Erika
    • Flag

Yay!! April 27 #ForTheWestOfOurLives I am so excited Smiley smile I am marrying my best friend.

• Erika
    Expert April 2019
    Erika
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

So excited for you, love!!! Feel like my distant sister lol

• Chaffron
    Savvy April 2019
    Chaffron
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I'll be Mrs. Corder at the same time馃槷馃槂
  • M
    Beginner April 2019
    Mikaila
    • Flag
    It's finally here! Months of planning and organizing coming to a head. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with my soulmate! Congrats to everyone else on their wedding days this week!
  • T
    Just Said Yes April 2019
    Tiffney
    • Flag
    April 27th馃榿 Can't wait to marry my best friend
  • K
    Just Said Yes April 2019
    Kara
    • Flag
    Congratulations to everyone! I get married on Sunday the 28th! It's a destination wedding and we are so excited! I can't believe this week is finally here! 鉂
  • Terilyn
    Just Said Yes April 2019
    Terilyn
    • Flag
    April 27th! Like everyone else above! Can't wait! Everyone has asked me up until this point if I'm getting nervous.. I wasn't until now as it's the last few days but it's a good nervous 馃槉 I couldn't be happier, best advice so far is to enjoy the day as it goes and take everything in because it goes fast! Anyone else get any good advice?
  • Kayla
    Just Said Yes April 2019
    Kayla
    • Flag

April 28th! Congrats to everyone else.

• Alicia
    Just Said Yes April 2019
    Alicia
    • Flag
    April 26th for me! Everyone has been asking if we鈥檙e nervous as well... but I haven鈥檛 been nervous until yesterday it started to kick in! Hopefully I can keep it together Smiley smile
  • Amy
    Beginner April 2019
    Amy
    • Flag
    April 25,2019 is my wedding 馃懓馃徑 馃さ馃従 And I鈥檓 sooo excited. Can鈥檛 wait 馃槉
  • M
    Just Said Yes April 2019
    Mocte'Ma and Eric's Wedding
    • Flag
    April 27th is the day in Ft Lauderdale FL. I鈥檓 excited!!
  • M
    Beginner April 2019
    Megan
    • Flag
    Ours is on April 27th!! I am pretty anxious but I also want to get on with it. I would feel better about it but our photographer had a stroke less than 2 weeks ago (is expected to make a full recovery thank God!) and we are meeting with our replacement tomorrow for the first time.

Everything else seems to have come together nicely. I just hope we don鈥檛 have any more major catastrophes. 馃槹馃槹馃槹
  • Zelda
    Beginner April 2019
    Zelda
    • Flag

Congratulations everyone! Only a few more days Smiley smile

• Lisa
    Devoted October 2020
    Lisa
    • Flag
    Congratulations to all you lovely ladies!! My best friend is getting married this Saturday, April 27th. I鈥檓 a bridesmaid (1st timer) and also in the process of planning my wedding for next year. I鈥檓 so excited 馃槅
  • A
    Just Said Yes April 2019
    Armine
    • Flag

Congratulations to everyone. Mine is on April 27th in Manchester-By-The-Sea in MA.

Anxious, too many little details still to arrange but very excited. Can't wait!

• M
    Savvy April 2019
    Maureen
    • Flag
    April 27 for us, although we got legally married this past Sat 4/20

I still need to write my vows!!
  • Rachiel
    Beginner April 2019
    Rachiel
    • Flag
    I'm getting married 4.27.19 as well. I am excited as well as stressful in the Las two weeks I am experiencing issues with my coordinator and florist. I had to fire the florist and find a new one and my coordinater is not doing what she claim she can do. Ladies I research a year ago and found these people sat down talked extensively about what my vision is and now I have issues they both act as if they have amnesia and no contract. I'm trying to stay positive esperate with this coordinator, thank God I have a new florist which is awesome. But I look forward to seeing my husband plus we just put in an offer for a new home. I'm happy
  • Krystal
    Dedicated April 2019
    Krystal
    • Flag
    I'm getting married the 27th too!! I'm so nervous and excited!! I'll lb keeping my last name lol. Still working on my vows, and getting there 馃槵

Comment on this discussion