Jayla
Champion October 2025

Who's getting married this week? (10/1/18-10/7/18)

Jayla, on October 1, 2018 at 7:05 AM Posted in Community Conversations 0 38
Saved Save

Who's getting married this week? (10/1/18-10/7/18) 1

It’s wedding week! Are you ready to say “I do”?? Post your week-of mood, thoughts, level of excitement on a scale of 8-10, date- anything to help us give you the right send off!

But don’t forget about us! Be sure to come back and post photos of your day! Pro, non-pro, we want them all! From all of us at WeddingWire: wishing you the very best!

Who's getting married this week? (10/1/18-10/7/18) 2

38 Comments

• E
    Dedicated October 2018
    Elsa ·
    10/6/18 I had people asking if I was nervous or had stuff left to do over the weekend. I've decided if I don't have it now, I don't need it. My vendors are paid and I'm feeling good. Just have to make it through two days of presentations for work and I'm home free.
  • Susie
    Dedicated October 2018
    Susie ·
    We’re getting married on Saturday ! I am so excited !! Just a few small prep things left to do and Well be ready to go. It’s still so surreal that Saturday I will be married to my best friend !
  • Jayla
    Champion October 2025
    Jayla ·
    View Quoted Comment

This is so exciting Susie!!!!! Congrats!!

• A
    Just Said Yes October 2018
    Andrea ·
    10/6/2018-- I will be married. I get more excited everyday. Have a few small things left but it's going great and I'm staying busy. Can't believe it's here already it came so fast. Just ready to be married to the man I love most.
  • McKenna
    McKenna ·
    This Saturday is our wedding as well! I can't believe how fast time has flown right on by. I'm super excited and feeling a lot of joy right now. Just have a few details to smooth out and then all should be good. I'm in the mindset now that things are the way they are and in the end all that matters is I get to marry my best friend. The day will be magical no matter what ❤

I hope everyone's wedding this weekend is all you could hope for! Positive vibes all around 😁
  • S
    Sommer ·
    I'm getting married Oct 6 as well. It's been a crazy, amazing year! Guests are wanting to know everything about the wedding, from my hair to decoration but I just tell them you will see on that day. I'm also excited for my fiance' because he gets to see all of my planning. I have a nervous, anxious feeling about the wedding but its just the fact of seeing what I built. Everythung had to be rented for this venue(including tables & chairs). Our wedding is truly us with both our personalities together. It will be a very memorable evening!
  • S
    Stacey ·
    My big day is Friday! I am marrying the love of my life after almost 8 years. However I am not calm at all . My dress never came! I will be dress shopping today again. I need prayers.
  • Happily Ever Mrs. H
    VIP October 2018
    Happily Ever Mrs. H ·

Me!

10-5-18.

It's kind of hard to believe the day is finally approaching as we've been planning for 2 years. MY excitement level isn't very high right now as both my FH & I are sick (OF COURSE), but I feel accomplished that everything is packed and ready to go! I am just crossing my fingers that A.) the sickness doesn't get worse B.) that the weather is nice!

• Alecia
    Dedicated October 2018
    Alecia ·
    10/5 is the big day! All that's left is to pick up the tuxes and my dress, and split up babys breath into jars for centerpieces. If I forgot to do anything it probably wasn't that important haha. Just hoping for good weather so we can have the ceremony outside but either way it'll be a great day. Also excited to leave for our honeymoon on the 9th, we are taking an RV for 3 weeks and exploring the national parks in Colorado, Utah, Arizona, and New Mexico. Have a great week everyone!
  • M
    Meghan ·

Congats to everyone getting ready for your wedding this week!!

I'm getting married 10/6 and am absolutely at a 10 on the excitement scale! Right now, I'm already starting to feel emotional (in the best possible way). All of the big stuff is done, and now I'm working on some of the fun final details (finishing up notes to people I love, for example). Can't wait to celebrate love with friends and family this weekend!

• Cindy
    Super October 2018
    Cindy ·
    Yessss to all the 10-6-18 brides!!!!!! I can not believe I am getting married on Saturday honestly I swear all of this is a dream and I probably still won’t believe it’s happening when the day actually gets here! Lol I’m such an emotional bride but I’m gonna try my best to keep the tears to a limit! Haha good luck to everyone getting married this week and congrats!! I wish everyone the best in this new chapter/journey in your life!! 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
  • Bride107
    Expert October 2018
    Bride107 ·

MEEEEEEEEEEE! 10/7 !!!!

I am finally out the stressing/worrying phase. I come to accept that regarding the decor it is what it is,

What is important is celebrating our love and being married to my man!

All of the planning for so long has taken a toll. But we are here, this is our wedding week and I want to enjoy it!

I am almost done getting my decor organized to take to the venue, and to pack for my weekend.

we also have finalize last min changes to our ceremony timeline and music with the DJ and we are all set!!

Ladies we have to remember to enjoy every minute of it, they say it goes by so fast!!

Congrats to all the brides getting married this week!!

• Alisha
    Super October 2018
    Alisha ·
    10/6/18! After 2 1/2 years of planning, it’s finally here! I have a daily to-do list for the week to keep me from feeling overloaded. And I’ve been keeping an eye on the weather every morning! (Hoping that the chance of rain goes down.) I’m getting more and more excited every day!
  • A
    Arielle ·
    My big day is October 6th! I can’t believe it’s already here. I’m anxious and ready to get there. I think I’m done with everything I need to do aside from beauty stuff. Anything else at this point I’m delegating
  • R
    Beginner October 2018
    Raphael ·
    My big day is October 6th! Its been truly an EYE OPENER for me. SEEING who really and truly excited or say happy for me..I cried, X people out my life, etc. But thorugh the Strom God revealed to me..That no matter what I have you.
    I can honestly say, everything came together and besides the small details..Im excited to walk down the aisle and Say I DO!! TO MY new Future Husband, and Uniting our FAMILY AS 1. CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL you New brides, May God bless you in your NEW JOURNEY IN LIFE💋💯💒
  • BabsandBear
    Expert October 2018
    BabsandBear ·
    Im getting married today 10-1.
    Ive been more nervous than i thought Id ever be on this day. I cant sleep and Im very worried about how everything is gonna turn out. At the same time Im very excited and cant wait to be married and see all of our hard work in action.
  • Cristina
    Devoted October 2018
    Cristina ·
    Saturday for me!!! It seems so surreal that the day is almost here after 2 years of planning. I have the week off work, which is nice. Gives me time to pack everything up for our destination wedding ❤️❤️❤️

Congrats to to all my date twins/wedding weekend twins!
  • Nikki
    Devoted October 2018
    Nikki ·
    10/7 I'm finally just like really chill about everything. I cant believe its finally here
  • V
    Valerie ·

I am getting married on 10/06/18!!!! I am super excited. The weather had me a little worried but it looks like everything will be alright. I keep trying to think of all the things I need for the day, any tips so that I don't forget anything?

• Sharice
    Dedicated October 2018
    Sharice ·
    Congrats to all who are getting married this week.

We will say our I do's on Oct 6. I cant wait. It feels like it can come soon enough! Things have certainly been very bumpy throughout the planning but with Jesus guiding us, all things will run smoothly when its all said and don!

Comment on this discussion