Tina
VIP March 2020

Which dessert would you prefer?

Tina, on February 13, 2020 at 6:30 PM Posted in Wedding Reception 0 11
Saved Save
Which would you prefer as a guest? We are not having a wedding cake but instead are having five different flavours of cupcakes (black Forrest, cannoli, raspberry with lemon curd, Boston cream, and kahlua chocolate).Would you prefer the assorted cupcakes or fewer cupcakes but also other desserts such as brownies, lemon tartes, mini cheesecakes etc?

11 Comments

• Chrysta
    Super November 2020
    Chrysta ·
    • Flag
    Those choices of cupcakes sound AMAZING!!! I will take one of each please LOL
  • Kristen
    Master November 2020
    Kristen ·
    • Flag
    Ummm I am greedy so the more sweets the merrier lol. I think options are great because some people are choosy.
  • Suzie
    Super October 2020
    Suzie ·
    • Flag

I would say less cupcake options, and more other desserts. Not everyone will be able to eat cake. Cannoli cupcakes are one of my all time faves!!

• Meghan
    Rockstar October 2019
    Meghan ·
    • Flag
    Less amount of cupcakes with more dessert options!
  • Jasmine
    Rockstar February 2021
    Jasmine ·
    • Flag

I would definitely give the options of different desserts. With our previous plans (before we had to cancel) included a dessert table with brownies, lemon bars, cupcakes and cookies.

• Melle
    Champion June 2019
    Melle Online ·
    • Flag
    I would prefer other dessert just cus I personally love cheesecake
  • Cyndy
    Rockstar May 2019
    Cyndy ·
    • Flag
    I would say to give people options and do a mix of desserts.
  • Pirate & 60s Bride
    Champion March 2017
    Pirate & 60s Bride ·
    • Flag
    Cupcake choices! That’ll be pretty for photos too.
  • Nicole
    Expert August 2020
    Nicole Online ·
    • Flag

As much as I would love to have every single kind of cupcake in the flavors mentioned, I would go with variety- brownies, cheesecake, lemon tartes because not everyone likes cupcakes.

• Caila
    Dedicated August 2020
    Caila ·
    • Flag

Less cupcakes, more options. Smiley smile

• MrsD
    Legend July 2019
    MrsD ·
    • Flag

I'd prefer other options and that's what we did! We had 3 types of cupcakes, cookies, brownies and mini peach pies. The cupcakes & brownies were for sure the most popular, then the pies, then cookies were least popular. They were cheapest so we just got them as a buffer to make sure we had enough. If we did it over again, I would have supplied little bags at the end of the night for people to take home desserts.

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics