We're not even 3 weeks married but we're considering switching to the pull out method. Hormonal birth control (all types) are giving me irregular periods and massive cysts. I'm also allergic to condoms. The copper IUD didnt sit right and needed to be removed.
I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to do so I'm in less pain. Its sooner than we were planning by a year. So right now I either try a 3rd hormonal option, or we do pull out and if we get pregnant than maybe it's just time.
I'm 29 and he's 36. Own a 2 bedroom condo. But we're planning to move early next year. And I think it's a little soon (he and I are on the same page). We were going to wait to try for a year, three years at the absolute most.
Any advice? BC options or otherwise.
Combined pill my periods were awful and I was getting cysts. Coming off it I didnt have a period for 9 months. After that when copper failed I got the arm implant. I'm a wreck with the hormones, now my cysts are 8 to 10 cm each cycle. Cycle every 3 to 8 weeks so I never really know.