We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

E
Savvy July 2021

What Type of Veil/hairstyle would you choose?

Emily, on November 10, 2020 at 4:02 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 7
Saved Save
I have my dress fitting/accessory appointment this weekend and I鈥檓 trying to figure out what type of veil to wear with my dress. I was thinking chapel length because I love the look in pictures but something simple and plain. But I鈥檓 stuck!!! I will post pics of my dress and hope for some input!!! As well as hairstyles also馃 What Type of Veil/hairstyle would you choose? 1

7 Comments

Latest activity by Lynnie, on November 11, 2020 at 4:53 PM
  • Allison
    Dedicated April 2021
    Allison
    • Flag

I think a chapel length veil will go perfectly with that dress! You could even get away with a cathedral length - but I'm also a sucker for a dramatic train with a dramatic veil. That dress is absolutely stunning on you, by the way! When you're at your fitting, ask to try on different veils to see which style you like best.

• Mrs. Spring
    Master April 2021
    Mrs. Spring
    • Flag
    The dress is lovely. I would probably go with an updo hairstyle.
  • Michelle
    Rockstar April 2021
    Michelle
    • Flag
    Gorgeous dress. You could get away with any length. I got my veil off of Amazon for $18. It鈥檚 a cathedral length- got a plain veil because I didn鈥檛 want to take away from my dress.
  • CountryBride
    Expert April 2022
    CountryBride
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I am thinking of getting one off amazon how is the quality I really don't want to spend 300 on something I will have on for 10 minutes

• Michelle
    Rockstar April 2021
    Michelle
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    What Type of Veil/hairstyle would you choose? 2
    $17.99. I was not about to spend a crazy amount of $$! It鈥檚 perfect!
  • Rabreena
    Dedicated October 2021
    Rabreena
    • Flag

If you decide to go with a chapel length, I would say make sure it doesn't mute your dress/train. Your dress and train are very beautiful and dramatic and wouldn't want the veil to cover up or block out any of the wonderful detailing that is on your dress.

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie
    • Flag

A chapel length tulle veil would look great!

You should also try on a fingertip length veil and see if you like it!! That would end above your dress's train and wouldn't obscure the beautiful detailing at all! Smiley heart

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles