Sam
Master August 2024

What about your significant other makes you smile?

Sam, on October 5, 2018 at 10:05 AM Posted in Community Conversations 0 67
Saved Save

Happy National Smile Day! 馃槉Today, we鈥檙e celebrating all the things about your significant other that make you smile! Whether it鈥檚 the silly jokes they tell or the way they laugh at yours, what about your significant other makes you smile?

What about your significant other makes you smile? 1

Photo via @weddingwire

Keep smiling all day long by checking out these community conversations: Who said "I love you" first? Are you and your fianc茅(e) a match made in the stars? Kiss and Tell! Where did you share your first kiss?

67 Comments

• Kenisha
    Champion June 2019
    Kenisha
    He鈥檚 such a genuinely nice person - that makes me smile 馃槉
  • Swtnss238
    VIP May 2019
    Swtnss238
    Truely everything about this man makes me smile. From his nerdiness, his weird quirks, his strength but most of all, his peace mentality.
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie Online

His ridiculous fashion sense! I never thought I'd end up with someone so insanely preppy or who wears so much pink!

• Kathryn
    Dedicated November 2018
    Kathryn

He's incredibly thoughtful. He realizes he's home much more than I am (1 hr commute each way vs working literally down the street), so he takes care of most of the household chores. When I've had a rough day, or just seem down, he's just so utterly ridiculous that he makes me laugh so hard tears are falling all over my face.

• Kyleah
    Expert March 2020
    Kyleah

His jokes, the fact that every year on our anniversary he surprises me with flowers and a homemade dinner, and really just being around him! He's just got that personality that instantly makes you want to smile and laugh with him!

• Sam
    Master August 2024
    Sam
    View Quoted Comment

Aww, that is so sweet! It's nice that he knows how to bring a smile to your face! Thank you so much for sharing!

• Sam
    Master August 2024
    Sam
    View Quoted Comment

That is so sweet! It's always great when your significant other has a sense of humor and can make you laugh!

• Amber
    Dedicated October 2018
    Amber
    Seeing him with our daughter. There's nothing more attractive to me than that!
  • Stephanie
    Devoted October 2019
    Stephanie
    His sense of humor..me and FH have the same sense of humor, nobody else understands us the way we understand each other..sometimes he jokes too much but whether I like it or not, no matter how annoyed I am, I always crack at least a grin/smirk.

Also his booty! 馃懟馃槒
  • Sam
    Master August 2024
    Sam
    View Quoted Comment

That's part of being in love! Understanding each other in ways that no one else can! It's so special!

• Abby
    VIP March 2019
    Abby
    The fact that he is such a goofball at times! This is one of our engagement photos and it was meant as a gag picture but it's one of my favorites because it is just so us!

What about your significant other makes you smile? 2
  • Sam
    Master August 2024
    Sam
    View Quoted Comment

Oh my goodness, that is too funny and cute! Thank you for sharing!

• Ashley1luv3
    Expert May 2019
    Ashley1luv3
    Watching him trying to impress my son with his wanna be "up to date" dances.... hilarious 馃槀
  • A
    Savvy November 2019
    Alba

Everything about him! He loves to joke around and he is just so easy to talk to. He is also so smart and that makes me smile because he teaches me something new everyday! lol

• Kristina
    Savvy October 2019
    Kristina

He's the best man I know; he makes me a better person in all ways. He takes me as I am, all my crazy, silly quirks. I smile because I know I'm home when I'm with him no matter where we are.

• T
    Savvy February 2020
    Tori
    His weird personality, his love for me and the way he treats me makes me smile!
  • Brianna
    Dedicated September 2020
    Brianna

I smile when I see my fiance doing all the things he loves most. Whether it's playing softball with his buddies, eating his favorite foods, or spending time with his family. His happiness makes me smile, always!

• Ashley
    Beginner June 2019
    Ashley

They way he is with my son and how he thinks of us before himself. He is truly a genuine person.

• Sam
    Master August 2024
    Sam
    View Quoted Comment

Happiness is one of the most amazing and important things you can take out of a relationship!

• Sam
    Master August 2024
    Sam
    View Quoted Comment

Wow, that's great! It's amazing to be loved for who you are by the one you love the most! Thank you so much for sharing!

Comment on this discussion