We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

M
Beginner April 2020

Wedding signs.

Mary, on June 13, 2019 at 1:44 PM Posted in Do It Yourself 0 8
Saved Save
I am diy-ing my own wedding signs. Obviously like “please sign our guest book” is one. But I’m not a fan of “you can dance love alcohol” it’s played out in my opinion. Please give me your best witty signage. Give me fun and silly or the traditional signs I should be having.
Thanks!!!

8 Comments

Latest activity by D, on June 13, 2019 at 6:13 PM
  • Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    I have a game table filled with board games and whatever else and I put a sign there that says tired of dancing? Wanna mingle? Grab a game, friend, and play!
    I also have glow sticks so I have a sign next to it too that says you light up our life, now light up the dance floor
  • M
    Beginner April 2020
    Mary ·
    • Flag
    Omg I love the glow sticks!!!! You’re awesome!
  • Jessica
    VIP June 2020
    Jessica ·
    • Flag

Heres the sings I did. We also did one for opur open bar, which I do not have a picture of but it says "Open Bar The hangover only lasts a day but the memories last a lifetime. Cheers!"

Wedding signs. 1

• M
    Beginner April 2020
    Mary ·
    • Flag
    I love those! I want signs everywhere lol but I’m thinking I need to lay low with the signs.
  • Ashley
    Expert October 2021
    Ashley ·
    • Flag
    This one might have been my favorite find 😂
  • M
    Beginner April 2020
    Mary ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Right ? I feel like signs add a bit of personalization to the overall of the wedding. Something as simple as signs make all the difference!
  • Cyndy
    Rockstar May 2019
    Cyndy ·
    • Flag
    I don’t have a picture of the finished sign but my Bar sign looked something like this ....notice the sentence under Bar. I thought it was cute and everyone loved it

Wedding signs. 2
  • D
    Super July 2020
    D ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Ha ha salad...so true.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles