Gabby
Devoted October 2021

Wedding Signage

Gabby, on September 30, 2021 at 3:33 AM Posted in Do It Yourself 0 7
Saved
So I'm about to begin my DIY projects for my wedding signage. Is it better to have all the same materials (acrylic, poster, etc) or a combination of different materials?

7 Comments

Latest activity by Sarah, on November 30, 2021 at 9:08 PM
  • devotedlydavis
    Expert March 2022
    devotedlydavis ·
    • Flag
    I prefer a cohesive look, but a lot of people mix and match.
  • Cece
    Rockstar November 2022
    Cece Online ·
    • Flag
    I prefer a cohesive look as well. But that doesn’t mean they all have to be exactly the same, just coordinate with one another. You just want to make sure all the signs look like they are meant for the same wedding. But, this is your day, and really you can do anything stylistically that you want! If you like the look of completely different signage, definitely go for it!
  • Ronika
    Savvy October 2021
    Ronika ·
    • Flag
    They don't have to match, just look cohesive. My welcome sign and seating chart matched my invitations and were done on poster paper placed in frames..my cards & gifts sign along with tables names are done on acrylic or glass with vinyl in the same color scheme as other signage...it works for me, so do what works for you.
  • Ronika
    Savvy October 2021
    Ronika ·
    • Flag
    Edit..meant to say not all cohesive, just look like they match...sorry😊
  • CountryBride
    VIP April 2022
    CountryBride ·
    • Flag
    I like the cohesive look
  • Laura
    Dedicated February 2022
    Laura ·
    • Flag

Hey there! I think it looks really polished to have a similar look and theme for all of your signage which includes the materials. For DIY, I recommend either paper or acrylic for the best professional looking results.

• Sarah
    Dedicated September 2022
    Sarah ·
    • Flag
    Wedding Signage 1
    Wedding Signage 2

Wedding Signage 3

Mine are all over the place 😂😂 I made them all myself using my cricut ... I have acrylic signs, wood signs, chalkboard signs etc

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics