Allison
Devoted April 2020

Wedding Shoes - Flats

Allison, on April 10, 2019 at 11:26 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 42
Saved Save
Okay, ladies ... spam me with all of your flat shoes suggestions. No sandals, please.

i know Badgley Mischka is super popular and her Gigi flat is apparently amazing but I wanna know if there are other brands out there I should be considering.

Thanks for your help! This community is amazing!!

42 Comments

• Victorian Bride
    VIP December 2019
    Victorian Bride ·
    My Jimmy Choo flats. I LOVE them!!

Wedding Shoes - Flats 1

Wedding Shoes - Flats 2
  • Hermione
    Devoted February 2020
    Hermione ·
    I have foot issues. So, sas shoemakers makes very comfortable flats. They are geared to a older demographic however. Also, I like The Walking Company. Naturalizer and Clark's as well. I am currently rocking Rockport as my every day shoes. A nice pair can cost up to $200 but I try to keep in the less than $100 range. Target and Walmart are my go to for the cheap ones (the I forgot on vacation type of thing because I drive in tennis shoes).

There are a lot of options. I go with the nice comfy ones. When I was really pregnant, it was the only shoes I could put on without help. 2 years later, I just wear flats and tennis shoes.
  • Sherry
    VIP September 2019
    Sherry ·
    I got some Keds to wear for the reception. My dress is a ball gown so no one will see my shoes.

Wedding Shoes - Flats 3
  • VIP September 2019
    ·
    These are mine. I purchased them off of Etsy. They are gorgeous and comfy

Wedding Shoes - Flats 4
  • Victorian Bride
    VIP December 2019
    Victorian Bride ·
    View Quoted Comment
    I love them!! I'm a shoe nut. What store, please?
  • Tabatha
    Dedicated November 2018
    Tabatha ·
    Not exactly what you’re asking for...but I got married barefoot and wore a foot chain instead. It felt a lot more natural for me!

Wedding Shoes - Flats 5

Wedding Shoes - Flats 6
  • Angerra
    VIP August 2019
    Angerra ·
    My awesome bridesmaid ordered these for me once I seen them! They're Kate Whitcomb! Can't wait for them to come in!

Wedding Shoes - Flats 7
  • Wendy
    Super August 2020
    Wendy ·
    I will Be wedding this ones!!!

Wedding Shoes - Flats 8
  • Nona
    Devoted November 2019
    Nona ·
    View Quoted Comment
    These are cute! What store? I’m looking for a comfy flat to wear after ceremony.
  • Julie
    Devoted October 2020
    Julie ·
    The collection Blue by Betsey Johnson has pretty flats and a pair of smaller wedges. I chose a pair of plain, off-white d'orsay flats by Sam Edelman.
  • Fiona
    Expert October 2018
    Fiona ·
    I wore the ivory lace flats from the Betsey Johnson blue collection and They were super comfy. Half the price of the badgley ones! (Photo is British tradition to have the father put a 6 pence in the brides shoe for her walk to the alter to bring wealth and prosperity to the marriage)

Wedding Shoes - Flats 9
  • ASMini914
    Super September 2019
    ASMini914 ·
    I got a pair of the Keds by Kate Spade - they are normal keds, so super comfy but they are covered in glitter with satin laces.
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie ·
    View Quoted Comment

These are gorgeous!!!

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie ·
    View Quoted Comment

I also wore flats from Blue by Betsey Johnson! Mine were sparkly and not too expensive!! (I think like $50-$60)

Wedding Shoes - Flats 10

Photo Credit: Samantha Laffoon Photography

• VIP September 2019
    ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Https://www.etsy.com/shop/kaileep?ref=s2-header-shopname&listing_id=588471680
  • VIP September 2019
    ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you. I just love them.
  • KaiJan33
    Dedicated July 2020
    KaiJan33 ·

I also really love Keds, I wear them to work so I know how they fit! I'm in love with these for my wedding!

Keds GlitterWedding Shoes - Flats 11

but all the other shoes posted are gorgeous as well!

• Kristen
    VIP April 2020
    Kristen ·
    I am wearing glittery ivory colored Toms! I’m all for comfort and reusability

Wedding Shoes - Flats 12

Wedding Shoes - Flats 13
  • Expert October 2020
    ·
    This picture of my ceremony ballet flats are the child’s size but I got the same pair in a women’s 8 and LOVE them!! My flower girls will also wear these. The sperrys are for my reception. I’m sure at some point I’ll change into leggings or a more comfy dress as well.

Wedding Shoes - Flats 14

Wedding Shoes - Flats 15
  • Lady ·

I can't recommend Rothy's enough. They have round and pointed toe flats in super pretty colors and prints and are seriously the most comfortable flats I've ever worn. Pretty much the only flats I wear anymore and many people jazz them up a little with fancy shoe clips or jewels for big occasions.

P.S. if you haven't ordered from them before I can send you a $20 off coupon, just PM me

Comment on this discussion