Skip to main content
Chasity
Dedicated August 2020

Wedding Masks???

Chasity, on April 30, 2020 at 7:29 PM Posted in Etiquette and Advice 1 14
Saved
Hello WW! Hope everyone is safe and healthy. I was wondering if any other brides have considered getting custom face masks for their wedding? With this COVID-19 pandemic we were thinking about maybe getting some with our monogram on it. Just curious if any other brides have thought about this and if any one has ideas on where to buy custom ones. 馃

14 Comments

Latest activity by Leslie, on August 11, 2020 at 4:55 AM
  • M
    Devoted December 2020
    Morgan
    • Flag
    Just for you and your future hubby? Etsy has a lot馃槉
  • Sharonda
    Super January 2021
    Sharonda
    • Flag
    I have thought about it. I saw some on Zazzle that were cute.
  • M
    Legend June 2019
    Melle
    • Flag
    Etsy has a ton! I鈥檝e been seeing more and more Etsy shops have bride and groom face masks
  • Dessiree
    Dedicated February 2021
    Dessiree
    • Flag
    Wedding Masks??? 1
    Yes, I am thinking of use one mask. Where I live bridal store are selling this kind of mask.
  • Sherry
    Master September 2019
    Sherry
    • Flag

Etsy has a lot of them.

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie
    • Flag

Hi Chasity! I agree with Etsy being a good bet right now!!

Did you see Candice's discussion earlier this week? She's thinking about doing the same thing: Dark Humor! Smiley laugh

You should also check out Maggie's wedding pictures if you haven't already - they're rocking bride and groom masks in a few of the photos:

Mom- Pro Bam! Pic heavy still
  • Lex
    VIP September 2019
    Lex
    • Flag
    I may be the odd one out, but I just think it鈥檚 tacky 馃し馃徎鈥嶁檧锔
  • Anna
    VIP October 2020
    Anna
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I see where you鈥檙e thinking. And I wouldn鈥檛 do it at all for the ceremony and I really think it shouldn鈥檛 be needed for the reception either, but with the way things are right now a mask may be required when out in public for a while so say while they鈥檙e on that honeymoon. And I mean, newlyweds often wear shirts or flip flops saying they just got married, why not a mask too?
  • Wanesha
    Just Said Yes June 2020
    Wanesha
    • Flag

I was thinking about making masks for all guests. Anyone consider doing this?

• L. Thomson
    Expert October 2020
    L. Thomson
    • Flag
    I found these masks on Etsy and bought them for myself and my bridesmaids (I'm wearing burgundy and black, the bridesmaids are wearing black). The groom's side is wearing plain black masks.
  • L. Thomson
    Expert October 2020
    L. Thomson
    • Flag
    Wedding Masks??? 2
    Sorry here's the pic of the masks for me and my bridesmaids.
  • Viki
    Savvy October 2020
    Viki
    • Flag

I'm going to see if my tailor can take some of the excess fabric from my dress to make a mask.

• Viki
    Savvy October 2020
    Viki
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

My mom and future mother in law will be doing this. We haven't found the right fabric yet.

• Katharine
    Expert July 2021
    Katharine
    • Flag

I found a really pretty lace one on Etsy that had a pocket for a filter built in. That said, while our few guests wore masks during the ceremony, we and our officiant did not (our officiant was a close friend and one of the few people we'd had contact with in the months leading up to the wedding and she was comfortable maskless with us). Everyone, including us, minimized contact and time spent maskless during photos with each other, and everyone was masked/distanced during our small backyard reception.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics