We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Berta
Just Said Yes September 2020

Veil help

Berta, on July 26, 2020 at 10:59 AM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 4
Saved Save
Veil help 1
Veil help 2

Hello everyone! I need help finding a nice veil to pair with my dress. Not sure what length to go for but I’m leaning towards getting a longer one it just looks more romantic. Should the veil be longer than the train? I’m 5’1 and I’m afraid it’ll get tangled around me / that I’ll trip over it...or should I get a shorter veil? What about width and layers? Is there something I should be looking out for? Feel free to leave pics of veils that you think will looks good for this dress. Thank you!!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Kristen, on July 28, 2020 at 8:25 PM
  • Sinaya
    Devoted August 2022
    Sinaya ·
    • Flag
    I’m 5’3” and got a dress with a similar silhouette as this one and I went with a cathedral veil. I feel like it adds an extra wow factor.
  • Nicole
    Rockstar September 2020
    Nicole ·
    • Flag
    I think a single tier cathedral veil would look really nice with your dress. Something like this with lace that matches the lace on your dress but doesn’t overwhelm it.
    Veil help 3

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie Online ·
    • Flag

Oooh that's a beautiful dress! ❤️

I also vote a long cathedral length veil! Shorter veils could cut off your dress visually - it has such a beautiful shape where it starts flaring in the back!

• Kristen
    Savvy June 2021
    Kristen ·
    • Flag

You can do either or. In my opinion a shorter veil would look really nice. Your train is amazing and I don't think it should be covered by a veil. If you are an Amazon Prime member, shop their veils order a few (they are cheaper than the average cost) and try them with your dress. With Prime you can return what doesn't look right at zero cost to you.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles