N
Just Said Yes September 2019

Thailand honeymoon

Nicole, on March 21, 2018 at 11:09 PM Posted in Honeymoon
Has anyone been to Thailand/have recommendations on where to stay and things to do!?
Share:

2 Comments

• O
    Master October 2017
    O ·
    I would do a search on this because I believe last year a member went to Thailand and she made a post about the places they stayed and had costs in it.
  • Jacquelyn
    Dedicated October 2018
    Jacquelyn ·

I went last summer. We stayed in Phuket on Patong Beach (which was cool but not really suitable for little ones). Bangkok was ok but anything more than a couple of days I think would be too much. It was pretty overwhelming and DEFINITELY not kid friendly. In my opinion, Chang Mai was by far the most beautiful place I have ever seen. I mean incredible. We went to the Elephant Nature Park and did the Sunshine elephant tour. They rescue elephants from circuses and logging. So there’s no riding, but you get to feed them, walk them through the jungle, and bathe them. It was a pretty powerful and emotional experience for me. Hands down best thing I’ve ever done, and worth every penny.

Walking with elephants Thailand honeymoon 1Just hanging out.... with elephants!Thailand honeymoon 2

Scuba diving in Phi Phi islandsThailand honeymoon 3Hugging elephants!!!Thailand honeymoon 4Bathing elephantsThailand honeymoon 5

Me almost in tears because this sweet little baby elephant wanted to play with meThailand honeymoon 6

Comment on this discussion