Erin Wood
Master July 2017

Thailand honeymoon!!

Erin Wood, on July 12, 2017 at 5:58 PM Posted in Honeymoon 0 114
Saved Save

Well, even though I tried to acclimate myself to the 14 hour time difference on the airplane, it didn't work. Go figure! Lol! It's 4:50am here in Thailand and FH is snoring away next to me. Thought I'd post some pics while waiting for breakfast!

Thailand is amazing so far!! We flew Korean Air and that airline is amazing! Great food and awesome service. Even gave us all pillows, blankets, toothbrushes and toothpaste and these little slippers. The flight was looooong!!! Longer than I anticipated. We left CA at 1:00pm Monday and arrived in Phuket at 11pm Tuesday. Even with the time difference that's a long flight. We made it though! We arrived late at Phuket airport and I booked Phuket Airport Hotel for the night which is within walking distance of the airport. Nothing crazy fancy but only $60 a night and a great little hotel if anyone is looking for one by airport. Even got a free shuttle back to the airport Weds morning. Next stop Koh Yao Yai!!

114 Comments

• Erin Wood
    Master July 2017
    Erin Wood ·

Little slippers on the plane. HaHa!

• Erin Wood
    Master July 2017
    Erin Wood ·

Phuket Airport Hotel. This was our little room. Not bad.

• Erin Wood
    Master July 2017
    Erin Wood ·

So Weds morning we hop on a shuttle back to the Phuket airport to meet our shuttle from Santhiya Resort to get us to our next island. They picked us up and drove us to the marina. I paid about $40 per person extra to get the car and boat shuttle. Definitely worth it because we didn't have to think about anything. At the marina we went into a nice air conditioned room and were offered yummy coconut cakes and water, coffee, tea while we waited for the boat. We were given a packet with hotel info and our room numbers.

• Erin Wood
    Master July 2017
    Erin Wood ·

Then onto the speedboat which took about 20 minutes. It was fun!

• Erin Wood
    Master July 2017
    Erin Wood ·

Pulling up to the resort. Love this place!! We were greeted with juice and towels soaked in lemongrass water. Everything here is exquisite. Can't beat all this for $85 a night!! I love bargains if you didn't notice. HaHa!

• Erin Wood
    Master July 2017
    Erin Wood ·

The area near the lobby

• Erin Wood
    Master July 2017
    Erin Wood ·

The beach beyond the lobby.

• Erin Wood
    Master July 2017
    Erin Wood ·

May as well have a cocktail and snack while we wait to check in. We arrived around noon and check in wasn't until 2. They ended up having the room ready by 1:00.

• Erin Wood
    Master July 2017
    Erin Wood ·

Pool area! Wow!

• Erin Wood
    Master July 2017
    Erin Wood ·

More pool.

• Regan
    Devoted October 2017
    Regan ·

Erin this looks amazing! What has ths weather been like?

• Erin Wood
    Master July 2017
    Erin Wood ·

And finally our room!! Every detail is so gorgeous. So glad I found this gem! This is the bedroom.

• Regan
    Devoted October 2017
    Regan ·

Holy cow I am living for that view! I can't wait until my honeymoon!

• Brittany
    Devoted October 2017
    Brittany ·

Looks like a great time!!

• Erin Wood
    Master July 2017
    Erin Wood ·

Bathroom

• Erin Wood
    Master July 2017
    Erin Wood ·

More bathroom.

• Erin Wood
    Master July 2017
    Erin Wood ·

Room came with water, fruit, snacks and slippers we can keep. I love all the carvings.

• Dolores Umbridge
    VIP June 2017
    Dolores Umbridge ·

Why can't we have more places like this for $85 a night! damn

• Erin Wood
    Master July 2017
    Erin Wood ·

Last but not least our view with bathtub and lounge area.

• Erin Wood
    Master July 2017
    Erin Wood ·

Can't wait for a bath!!

Comment on this discussion