We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Susan
Devoted October 2021

Show me your fur babies you and your SO have together!

Susan, on February 13, 2020 at 9:08 PM Posted in Community Conversations 2 54
Saved Save

Show me your fur babies you and your SO have together! 1
We are cat people and these are my three cats. The black and white one is Stepstool, named because she is CONSTANTLY underfoot. Her brother is Nermal and loves to sleep on his back like this all the time. They are both 6 months old and we bottlefed them as babies, so we’ve had them since they were about 4 weeks old. The old lady at the bottom is our queen cat, Dodo. She is roughly 7 years old and hates everyone and everything except my fiancé. 😂

Would love to see your furry, feathered, finned, or scaly pets!

54 Comments

Latest activity by Clíodhna, on February 17, 2020 at 9:01 AM
  • Emily
    Devoted May 2021
    Emily ·
    • Flag
    Show me your fur babies you and your SO have together! 2
    This is Socrates! One of five of our chiweenie. He’s the sweetest and only one that will let us take pictures!
  • Gen
    Champion June 2019
    Gen ·
    • Flag
    Show me your fur babies you and your SO have together! 3
    Show me your fur babies you and your SO have together! 4

This is Puma and Zelda! My brother used to volunteer for a cat rescue and he’d foster cats sometimes before they got adopted. I connected with Zelda instantly but I knew my husband (FH at that point) wasn’t a cat person so we didn’t have our own place yet so I was nervous we wouldn’t get to keep her. Then my husband met Puma, and literally fell in love at first sight... and like I said, he’s not a cat person, so it was WEIRD seeing him just walk into the room, pick him up, and go “this cat is mine now I love him” 😂

So long story short... we very quickly ended up with 2 cats hahaha. The funny thing is since we’ve had them, they basically swapped who they bonded to! Like even though I was the one who picked Zelda, she is SO intensely bonded to my husband (like he’s the only person who she actually will respond when he calls her and she’ll come over and sit on his lap, and she sleeps on his blanket all day when he’s out) and Puma just follows me around everywhere and purrs on me when I don’t feel well.

I love cats 🥺🥰
  • Susan
    Devoted October 2021
    Susan ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I love him!!! He's so cute!

• Susan
    Devoted October 2021
    Susan ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

They are gorgeous cats! Smiley heart I love that your husband became a cat person Smiley heart

• Shelby
    Expert November 2020
    Shelby ·
    • Flag
    Show me your fur babies you and your SO have together! 5
    This is Shadow enjoying relaxation in a box..

Show me your fur babies you and your SO have together! 6
    My little baby Hazel. I’ve had her since she was about 7 weeks.
    Show me your fur babies you and your SO have together! 7
    This is my sweet boy Tank 🥰
  • Kelsey
    VIP September 2020
    Kelsey ·
    • Flag
    Show me your fur babies you and your SO have together! 8

Show me your fur babies you and your SO have together! 9
    This is Murphy. He was cold and wanted to go under the blanket one day lol. But I adopted Murphy before I met my FH. They instantly bonded. Murphy is still a mama's boy and usually prefers to cuddle with me but playtime it's all about my FH.
  • Erin
    VIP January 2022
    Erin ·
    • Flag
    Show me your fur babies you and your SO have together! 10

The black cat is Zelda, the Calico is Calypso, and the dog is Leeloo Smiley smile Zelda technically hates Leeloo, but a love of fuzzy blankets wins over everything.

• Erin
    VIP January 2022
    Erin ·
    • Flag
    Show me your fur babies you and your SO have together! 11
    The first picture didn’t post lol.
  • Kathryn
    Rockstar August 2020
    Kathryn ·
    • Flag
    Show me your fur babies you and your SO have together! 12

Show me your fur babies you and your SO have together! 13
    This little one is our pride and joy! I got Lilly when my parents were splitting up, mostly because my dad never let us have smaller dogs (or any dogs, but that's another thing). She bonded to me and has been my little support system for 13 years. Then FH came into our lives, and despite him never really having a dog and her never really bonding to anyone other than me...they're inseparable now. She follows both of us around and mopes when one of us is out. He's a cat person turned dog lover.
  • K
    Expert October 2020
    Katie ·
    • Flag
    We have two cats (Wednesday is our female Calico and Tony the Tiger is our Orange Tabby)
    Show me your fur babies you and your SO have together! 14
    Show me your fur babies you and your SO have together! 15

We also have a Russian tortoise that my kids love
    Show me your fur babies you and your SO have together! 16

• Lisa
    Expert October 2021
    Lisa ·
    • Flag
    Show me your fur babies you and your SO have together! 17
    This is our fur baby, Simba! We think he’s almost four. He was a stray. Found him when he was about three months old. ❤️ Cute kitty’s! We want to get one so Simba has a partner in crime while we are at work.
  • L
    Devoted August 2020
    Lauren ·
    • Flag
    Your babies are adorable 😍 glad to meet a fellow #proudcatmama!!! These are our three babies. First is Jaz, my little mama's girl who is attached to my hip and loves belly rubs. 2nd is Lola our chonky little chicken nugget who doesn't let us pet her and has anxiety. And lastly is Dude who has 2 colored eyes and gallops like a horse 😂 love my babies!!Show me your fur babies you and your SO have together! 18

Show me your fur babies you and your SO have together! 19
    Show me your fur babies you and your SO have together! 20

• Cyndy
    Rockstar May 2019
    Cyndy ·
    • Flag
    This is our baby 😍Show me your fur babies you and your SO have together! 21

• Monica
    Devoted August 2021
    Monica ·
    • Flag
    Show me your fur babies you and your SO have together! 22
    This is Rooster. He's the best!
  • Kaylee
    Beginner October 2020
    Kaylee ·
    • Flag
    We are definitely animal lovers! We have two cats and one dog. Our youngest is the female cat that is three years old and she is definitely a teenager! She hates everyone and everything and we are hoping she will grow out of it in her old age. She can be sweet when she wants something though. She definitely knows how to work the system. My tuxedo boy is our oldest he is nine years old. I have had him since he was three months old and he is definitely a love bug when it comes to mommy. He loves to follow me around the house and will yell at me if a door is closed and he can’t get to me. He will even try to open the door! Our Puppo Is a German Shepherd golden retriever mix. He was a rescue and loves everyone and will never let you stop petting him. He is about four years old. He is the sweetest most loyal dog and the biggest baby when it comes to thunderstorms. We would never trade our little family for anything♥️Show me your fur babies you and your SO have together! 23

Show me your fur babies you and your SO have together! 24

Show me your fur babies you and your SO have together! 25

• Karina
    Dedicated June 2020
    Karina ·
    • Flag
    Show me your fur babies you and your SO have together! 26

Show me your fur babies you and your SO have together! 27

This is Ava, she is almost 5. Absolutely loves cuddles and boxes! I’ve had her since she was 8 weeks old, FH is now a cat person because of this cutie. She’s our baby!
  • Sakina
    Dedicated January 2021
    Sakina ·
    • Flag
    Show me your fur babies you and your SO have together! 28
    My Charlie ❤❤❤
  • Mandi
    Master October 2020
    Mandi ·
    • Flag
    Show me your fur babies you and your SO have together! 29

Show me your fur babies you and your SO have together! 30

Show me your fur babies you and your SO have together! 31

Show me your fur babies you and your SO have together! 32
    My fur kids.
  • Lynne
    Super July 2021
    Lynne ·
    • Flag
    I have lots of furbabies, 2 cats both cats are 9yrs & siblings, 4 dogs (ranging from 2 yrs down to 8 weeks)

Dogs: Rex, Kinder, Magnus, DaisyShow me your fur babies you and your SO have together! 33
    Show me your fur babies you and your SO have together! 34
    Cats: Tugger, Sapphire
  • Nandi
    Dedicated March 2021
    Nandi ·
    • Flag
    Show me your fur babies you and your SO have together! 35
    Here’s our babies ! Buddy (Cockapoo/Terrier mix) & Roman (German Shepherd/Siberian Husky mix) 💕💕💕

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles