I am not sure whether or not to move forward with our wedding. Right now we have it planned for around 100 people in MN, with a large venue and outside ceremony so people can social distance. We don't know whether to postpone until next year or go through with it for this year and provide masks and hand sanitizer. We want to make a decision asap. What is your situation? What have you decided?
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Places to Celebrate
Everything You Need to Know About All-Inclusive Wedding...
Do you know everything that comes with an all-inclusive wedding venue? Here’s...
Trends & Tips
How Many Wedding Vendors Do You *Actually* Need?
These are the wedding pros you’ll want to have on your team to make the day...