Jacqueline
Dedicated September 2019

September 7, 2019 Brides?

Jacqueline, on February 15, 2019 at 4:39 PM

Posted in Planning 85

Hey everyone! Where are my date twins at? How are you all doing on planning?

Hey everyone! Where are my date twins at? How are you all doing on planning?

85 Comments

• S
    Devoted September 2019
    Sara ·
    • Flag
    Me! We’re super behind. Have the venue (and in-house catering), cake, photographer and.. a dress I’m regretting.

We just got the e-ring last week and our proposal/engagement shoot is Friday! Yippee! I’m almost engaged lol
  • A
    Beginner September 2019
    Alexis ·
    • Flag
    September 7th! 😬 feeling like I’m at a standstill right now. Waiting to make final payments, and about to send invites. A lot of the stuff (food choice, dessert choice, DJ list, etc) they don’t need until like less than a month out. Tux measurements they don’t want until 1-2 months out so I’m just get anxious waiting and want to get it done now! Our coordinator is taking care of a lot for me, I have 2 more fittings, gifts to purchase, and that’s mostly it! I hope..
  • A
    Beginner September 2019
    Alexis ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Where we’re from it’s normal to have a long break between ceremony and reception for the bridal party to ride a party bus and take photos around town. So our ceremony is from 2-3 at one location, and then cocktail hour at different location at 5:30 (bridal party arriving at 6) and thats when the actual reception will start! Like I said, I’ve only ever been to weddings done this way! Smiley smile
  • Evelyn
    Savvy September 2019
    Evelyn ·
    • Flag
    Date twin over here! Woohoo! So far everything great.
    We have everything except for decorations and honeymoon. Invitations in process right now . I’m picking up my dress this Friday and I’m so excited!
    Its crazy how time is flying .. we only have 3 months left !
  • Haein
    Just Said Yes September 2019
    Haein ·
    • Flag
    How’s my date twins doing??? 1 DAY LEFT!!!! 😱😱😱

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics