Jacqueline
Dedicated September 2019

September 7, 2019 Brides?

Jacqueline, on February 15, 2019 at 4:39 PM

Posted in Planning 85

Hey everyone! Where are my date twins at? How are you all doing on planning?

Hey everyone! Where are my date twins at? How are you all doing on planning?

85 Comments

• F
    Just Said Yes September 2019
    Fendi ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    You still have time and you should get exactly what you want. No stress, just keep trying on until you find the one! Believe me, you'll know when you put it on.
  • J
    Janice ·
    • Flag
    Hi ! I’m stressed hope you’re doing great ! lol
  • Marah
    Beginner September 2019
    Marah ·
    • Flag
    Still trying to find a Photographer & videographer 😭🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Jacqueline
    Dedicated September 2019
    Jacqueline ·
    • Flag

I bought my dress!!! I just went to get measured and no intentions of trying on dresses, but I put this one on and didn't want to take it off. I love it!!! It looks amazing on me and it is so lightweight! I don't need to get alterations on it just maybe put a bustle on it. It has a really short train so I am not sure if I will get a bustle or not. It was on sale $200 off, not too shabby. Another item off the list.

Front view from websiteSeptember 7, 2019 Brides? 1

Back view from websiteSeptember 7, 2019 Brides? 2

The tulle has little dot details in itSeptember 7, 2019 Brides? 3

• Lauren H.
    Dedicated September 2019
    Lauren H. ·
    • Flag

Me too! I have the officiant, ceremony space, reception/restaurant, live band, dress and invites all set. Still need to find a photographer, finish my wedding website, get hotel blocks (since it's a "destination wedding" a couple of states away), get rings, get my Groom to pick his outfit and his guy's outfits, book a makeup artist and plan the decor.

How does anyone manage this with a full-time job? Seriously.. I'm struggling lol. Smiley cry

• S
    Sallie ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I did the same thing. I went to look. And found my dress. I was suppose to get my dress made.
  • Alexis
    Alexis ·
    • Flag
    I’m a date twin Smiley smile
  • A
    Savvy September 2019
    Ashley ·
    • Flag
    Date twin here. I have all the big stuff done except for cake, DJ, and photography but I’m in the process of booking those....so just a lot of little stuff to finish that I’m not as worried about. Just trying to stay CALM and CHILL as I have a lot of other stuff going on in my life right now.
  • Lydia
    Beginner September 2019
    Lydia ·
    • Flag

Date twin! We have a venue, we are starting on our guest lists, and I am looking for a wedding dress for the first time (hopefully) on Saturday! Things are a bit slow right now since I still have about 60 days until I graduate from college, but once that's over, things will surely pick up! Tbh we're enjoying being engaged, hehe Smiley smile

• Kristy
    Kristy ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    We got engaged Dec 12 of 2017. Since we are paying for everything ourselves we had to save and finally getting married 9/7/19! My dress and ring are almost paid off and everything else will be paid in cash no debt to worry about from our big day Smiley smile
  • Meghan
    Super September 2019
    Meghan Online ·
    • Flag

Date twins, our wedding is officially 6 months away!! Smiley surprise

How are we all feeling? I definitely feel a little bit more pressure to get stuff done.

• L
    Liss ·
    • Flag

Date Twins!!! We 6 months out!! I still need to book our DJ, but I think I pretty much got everything else set. We need to pick out attire for FH and groomsmen plus our rings, but I think so far we got a lot covered. I am trying SO hard to be chill in this process and not get so stressed out, but it is hard! It took a few weeks to find people for hair/makeup and I was definitely in panic mode.

• Kelsi
    Just Said Yes October 2020
    Kelsi ·
    • Flag
    My wedding is September 7th, too!! 🥰
  • Yasmin
    Savvy September 2019
    Yasmin ·
    • Flag

Hey date twins! Half of everything is all figured out. Just focusing on last details an confirmations of everything. Getting ready to send save the dates and invitations and woala! hahha

what time will your weddings start?

• Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Flag
    Date twins! We got engaged in 2017 so I've got almost all the planning done by now. Just working through last details like bridesmaid/groomsman dresses and rentals (linens, dance floor, decor etc)
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    We are doing the earliest option our venue allows (4pm) and they only allow 6.5 hours, so we will have an after party at the hotel 🤗
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    You just reminded me that we need RINGS! Shoot, I don't know how this tiny detail slipped my mind 🙄
  • A
    Savvy September 2019
    Ashley ·
    • Flag
    All my vendors are now finished. I just started a new career so I have been very busy. Now I just have to finish a million little details and the price is adding up 😵
  • Marah
    Beginner September 2019
    Marah ·
    • Flag
    What’s everyone’s decorations looking like???
  • Celeste
    Celeste ·
    • Flag
    We have everything already booked and planned. I'm in property management and my maid of honor's sister does this for a living so it was very easy.

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics