Nibanez
Savvy January 2019

Rehearsal dinner ideas

Nibanez, on January 31, 2018 at 9:47 AM Posted in Florida Planning 0 3
Saved Save
Hello everyone! I was looking at options for rehearsal dinners in the west palm area. Was wondering if anyone knew of any places that weren’t super expensive trying to stay on track with budgeting. Has anyone tried a restaurant before? How did it go? Open for any recommendations Smiley smile

3 Comments

• Jo
    WeddingWire Administrator May 2015
    Jo ·
    • Flag

Hey there! If restaurants in the area are seeming too expensive, it's totally ok to have a casual rehearsal dinner at home. Carry out from a BBQ restaurant or Italian restaurant can be easy options. WeddingWire also has listing for rehearsal dinner venues, here are the ones in your area.

• K
    Expert November 2018
    Kristin ·
    • Flag
    I know there are private rooms at Seasons 52 (in Gardens) and Zucarelli''s (Okeechobee Blvd & Jog), I haven't priced anything out yet. If you or any relatives live in a development with a free clubhouse that's always a good option, we're using my MOH's MIL's clubhouse for the shower and they even have tables, chairs, and linens. Haven't figured out the rehearsal dinner yet. There are lots of breweries around too that let you bring in food, so you could get pizzas, Chipotle, Tijuana, or something else brought in.
  • K
    Expert November 2018
    Kristin ·
    • Flag
    I've heard toojays does really good catering too if you found a clubhouse, I almost forgot about them.

Comment on this discussion