That’s it. We officially postponed, which added 370 days to our 100 day count down. I’m sad, but it’s for the better. Hopefully 2021 will be a little nicer to us.
What issues are y’all running into with postponing? I feel like I need a damage control checklist.
Luckily all our vendors switched no problem, but my only issue now is with the venue. The on-site cabins that we were using for guests that wanted to stay are no longer available with the new date, and it was the only date available for next October. BUT if that’s my biggest problem right now, I think I’m doing ok. Lol