Christine
Dedicated November 2018

Orlando Brides!

Christine, on January 22, 2018 at 6:10 PM Posted in Florida Planning 0 17
Saved Save

Does anyone have any recommendations on affordable photography/videography? Cake? Florist?

17 Comments

• S
    Dedicated December 2018
    SJ ·
    I'm using Blossoms Orlando for flowers. Amy has been wonderful to work with so far and I'm really excited to see her vision come to life. She's also very affordable.
  • Priscilla
    Savvy February 2019
    Priscilla ·

I don't have any recommendations, but I know friends have had success with groupon photographers. Just make sure to check out their work so it matches the mood/vibe you are going for!

• Brittany
    Just Said Yes December 2018
    Brittany ·

KRISTEN PAIGE PHOTOGRAPHY IS AMAZING!

SHE RECENTLY MOVED TO TENNESSEE BUT SHE IS STILL COMING HERE FOR WEDDINGS! CONTACT HER, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!

• Amanda
    Just Said Yes March 2018
    Amanda ·

I highly recommend Photography By Nikki Neswick, I cannot express enough how great her work is!! She has a lot of different packages as well to help fit your budget! We are doing cupcakes with a small cake at the top and we are using Sweet! By Holly, honestly they are super delicious with a lot of different flavors options! I would definitely give them a call as well!! I am using paper flowers, so I don't have a florist recommendation.

• J
    Just Said Yes September 2018
    Jessica ·
    We went with Cake Designers! She is in Sanford and delivers cakes to your venue. Her cakes are beautiful and she has a lot of flavors to choose from. Prices are good as well.
  • Christine
    Dedicated November 2018
    Christine ·

How much are you looking to spend on photography/videography? I am using Legendary Films LLC with Damir because he offers one of the best package out there and truly cares about you for $2000. Three video cameras, drone footage, edited preview and raw footage. I mean you get what you pay for but there are videographers that are cheaper than him I think but may not offer as much angles or high quality. Another one I saw was Heritage Visuals (I think that's the name check on here) and they have beautiful videography as well. Similar pricing.

• I
    Savvy November 2018
    IsmarriedNow! ·

I hear Publix is great for cakes. Try Cornerhouse Photography for photos and The Flower Lady (out of kissimmee) for florals.

• nicjc2018
    Beginner February 2018
    nicjc2018 ·

I'm working with BlueGrass Chic for flowers. They have been fantastic to work with. Very honest and best of all the owner provides alternatives to ideas you may be unsure about and she confirms that everything is exactly how you imagined. LOVE THEM.

• Christine
    Dedicated December 2018
    Christine ·

Lavender & Lace for Flowers

Lyon Photos & Films - Photography & Video

Publix cake all the way! I hear Sugar Sugar is very good too

• Bianca
    Dedicated May 2018
    Bianca ·

CornerHouse Photography for Photos and Video - Samantha is great, she did our engagement shoot and will be doing our wedding as well

Sugar Sugar for Cakes - We have a Small two Tier Cake that will feed about 30 people and then 13 dozens cupcakes and it was surprisingly way less than I was expecting. Danielle is great to work with.

• Christine
    Dedicated December 2018
    Christine ·

I am all about quality and affordability and I am so THRILLED with my vendors!!

Photo/Video: Lyon Photos and Films

Florist: Lavender & Lace Wedding Florist

I can't speak highly enough about these two they are incredible! Lavender & Lace is significantly more affordable than any other central Florida florist (trust me I shopped around), you don't miss out on quality though she just doesn't believe in price gouging her brides.

• nicjc2018
    Beginner February 2018
    nicjc2018 ·

I went with BlueGrass Chic for flowers and they were fantastic! The flowers were absolutely stunning. With photographer I used Jesse Giles Photography. Her pricing was very affordable and photos are fantastic.

• Evelyn
    Beginner April 2018
    Evelyn ·
    Sprinkles Custom Cakes is the best cake I've tasted hands down.
  • Evelyn
    Beginner April 2018
    Evelyn ·
    Atmospheres Floral is amazing too
    Deenice Productions for Videography
    Photography by Greg for Photo
  • Mrs. Araj
    Expert August 2018
    Mrs. Araj ·

I highly recommend What Really Matters, Inc for flowers. Susan has been incredible to work with. She has had so many great suggestions and the best part is she is incredibly affordable. I was able to get a lot more than I expected to because her prices were so great. All of her work looks amazing too!

• I
    Savvy November 2018
    IsmarriedNow! ·
    View Quoted Comment

Thanks Bianca. We chose CornerHouse. Samantha has been awesome. E-session in 3 weeks. EEK....So excited!

• I
    Savvy November 2018
    IsmarriedNow! ·
    View Quoted Comment

That's a steal compared some other video folks. Will do some digging on Legendary Films. Thanks.

Comment on this discussion