Macksgirl
Master August 2014

NWR: Whats for lunch?

Macksgirl, on August 20, 2014 at 11:33 AM Posted in Community Conversations 0 30
Saved Save

I'm starving and at work PLUS I forgot my lunch at home. BOO.

What are y'all eating for lunch?

30 Comments

• Caylin C.
    Master August 2015
    Caylin C. ·

I'm having such a little kid lunch today. A strawberry uncrustable, cheez its, Motts fruit snacks, and special k Blondie bites. So healthy...

• AndixLyn
    Master June 2015
    AndixLyn ·

Ugh, we meal prep on sundays so all week its brown rice, ground turkey and baby carrots with tomato sauce, its actually low sodium V8 but it keeps the rice from being dry.

• Miss P.
    Master September 2014
    Miss P. ·

Panang chicken curry. omgawd so good! I can't wait for lunchtime. lol.

• Mary
    Super February 2015
    Mary ·

Chicken salad with strictly veggies only and homemade balsamic dressing.

• Kylene
    VIP October 2014
    Kylene ·

Grilled chicken and veggies. Blech.

• Zzil
    Master October 2014
    Zzil ·

That meme is awesome!

I'm having baby carrots for lunch and trying to pretend that they are fried grouper tacos with pineapple slaw and avocado lime sauce. It isn't working very well

• kristenann
    Master October 2014
    kristenann ·

You should all be jealous. (and it's only 6 WW points!) I also have grapes.

• RH
    Master November 2014
    RH ·

BBQ Chicken Sandwich. I had Snyder of Berlin BBQ chips but I ate them when I first got to work :/ Slightly addicted to them...

• Genny
    Master May 2015
    Genny ·

I've been trying to think of something myself. We didn't have anything for me to bring at home, so I'm going to go to the grocery store on my lunch break. I just have no idea what I'm going to get.

• K
    Master May 2014
    KT ·

No clue. I was contemplating going to Subway to get a 6" ham for $3.00 but idk.

• F
    Super September 2014
    FutureMrsE ·

Fajita nachos and margaritas with my MOH/BFF

• Macksgirl
    Master August 2014
    Macksgirl ·

This all sounds so good!!!

• Kate
    Master May 2012
    Kate ·

Kristenann--what a perfect ww lunch! You should have lots of ideas for how to prepare it!

I didn't bring a lunch either...but then my boss randomly told me she was going out to get lunch at OIP and asked if I wanted a sub sandwich. Yes!!! and just in time; I'm hungry!

• Macksgirl
    Master August 2014
    Macksgirl ·

Andixlyn- that sounds really good actually. I need to get back into meal prepping.

Kristinann- LOL love it

FutureMrsE: So jealous! Have fun!

• Ashley
    VIP May 2015
    Ashley ·

Leftover meatloaf and potatoes from last night. Gonna be yummy!

• Samantha
    Master May 2013
    Samantha ·

Ughh...some frozen thing that is probably a grand total of 200 calories. I will still be hungry after I eat it. I was running late this morning and just grabbed something out of the freezer. I'd almost rather not eat anything.

• Kristen
    VIP May 2015
    Kristen ·

Left over breadsticks from last nights pizza haha. we tried the papa johns pulled pork pizza last night and i planned on having that for lunch today.. NO. what a waste of $15. so i will gladly eat my never disappointing breadsticks lol

• MissLulu
    Expert September 2016
    MissLulu ·

Lemon pepper chicken wrap with arugala/mixed greens, and a salad.

• Ashleigh
    Master November 2013
    Ashleigh ·

Left over Thai soup. I'm pretty excited. Yesterday, we hit up the Mexican restaurant. My friend was late and I ate the whole basket of chips, oops.

• Munashi
    Super October 2014
    Munashi ·

Dry cereal. I have an ulcer that is giving me trouble, so I'm stuck with bland grains for the most part. Blah.

Comment on this discussion