rusticbride
Master May 2014

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

rusticbride, on August 11, 2014 at 4:50 PM

Posted in Community Conversations 72

All of those life hacks for ramen and spaghettios are GONE!!!!!!

All of those life hacks for ramen and spaghettios are GONE!!!!!!

72 Comments

• Sandra
    VIP July 2014
    Sandra ·
    • Flag

I just wanted to post on this thread cuz i have the time

• ~*World Of Whimsical*~
    VIP November 2015
    ~*World Of Whimsical*~ ·
    • Flag

Yep, it's gone, because I've NEVER been so offended in my life. This is the last post you will see from me, but I wanted every last one of you who decided you wanted to talk shit about me and how I wanted a handout from you to know that from the bottom of my heart....I think you're assumptive GARBAGE. In fact, I was one of the ones who anonymously donated to Rigby's cause before I realized what had happened with FH's check. So for anyone to think I would want anything out of any of you is beyond ridiculous. I don't need handouts from others. I would much rather starve than to ask anyone for anything, including my own family. In fact, I'm usually the one who stretches myself so that others can have what they need/want. I know you're all perfect strangers, but you also took that thread WAY too far.

Which brings me to something else I saw, and that was the assumption that my father has given me anything. I moved out from under his roof when I was 17. I worked two FT jobs, and had another side job I did when I could. I put myself through three semester of high school and two years of college without his help. My living in his rental property was a way to take financial stress off of him because he couldn't find anyone to rent it for him. I have NEVER been late on paying our rent bill or any other bill for that matter until this month in the last year we have lived here, and in the entire time FH and I have lived together. My father does NOT live with me, nor does he provide ANY support for me or FH, and he never has. We provide every last bit of it for ourselves, and if that means we have to go without, then so be it. But I'll be damned if I will let anyone assume that I'm some spoiled rotten brat ranting because suddenly my dad has cut me off, because that's not the case at all.

And to answer those who assumed FH has "back" child support owed, you can go to hell for that as well as far as I'm concerned, because he doesn't owe anything retroactive, and because we never know from one week to the next how much the Department of Revenue is going to take from him, we never know how much is going to be there.

I left here after making that post with no intentions of coming back, but after seeing some of the crap that was posted, I felt it necessary to give those of you who made the assumptions a proverbial middle finger and tell you that I really hope you don't ever end up in a place in life where you feel you have nowhere to go, and nowhere to turn because of circumstances beyond your control. I've never been in a situation like this, so yeah, to say I'm on edge is an understatement, and seeing people talk a bunch of shit isn't helping.

Miss to Mrs was right when she said that dreams are free, and I will continue to put a plan in place for my wedding. I have spent a total of $100 on my wedding, and that was for my dress back in March. And guess what....I had a job, our bills were paid for the month, and we could actually afford it. I see absolutely nothing wrong with me putting a plan in place and when the time is appropriate, signing contracts and putting money down where it needs to be. According to the rest of you, this is the wrong mindset, but thankfully, I can take or leave your so-called "advice."

Again, happy planning to you all. May your wedding day be everything you have dreamed of since you were little girls. I know mine will be. Smiley smile

• KM
    Master March 2015
    KM ·
    • Flag

Thanks guys for chasing off the only other bride getting married in my city.

• Chantel
    Master May 2014
    Chantel ·
    • Flag

Damn it what happened?????

• Emmy
    Master January 2015
    Emmy ·
    • Flag

Well...So can we have the post back?

• ItsGoodToBeKing
    Master February 2014
    ItsGoodToBeKing ·
    • Flag

• Mary
    Super February 2015
    Mary ·
    • Flag

Why feel the need to come back and justify the situation that you are in to all of us? If you're that upset about it (and you obviously are) take proactive steps and make your situation better. These women were only trying to help and offer advice from real perspectives, not to belittle your situation. It's unfortunate you turned it around and made it sound like they were being rude and insensitive. I hope things work out for you in the future.

• E
    Master July 2015
    Emma ·
    • Flag

But I thought the Dueces post was the last we would hear from you?

BITCH GO AWAY.

• Mrs Gray
    Super August 2014
    Mrs Gray ·
    • Flag

If you have such a great work ethic why aren't you working doubles at the mcdonalds so you CAN PAY YOUR RENT?

• OMW
    Master August 2013
    OMW ·
    • Flag

MnDex - I love your new picture!

I think some people need to remember that people will respond the information you're giving. If people don't know the entire story, they will assume things. Is it fair? No, but it happens.

BTW - I'm home now, not on the app. Yay for F5!

• SunshineJenn
    Master August 2014
    SunshineJenn ·
    • Flag

I'm not going to lie. We used to be really poor. And when I get stressed out, I revert back to eating what I call my "poor food" which is my comfort food.

This is really disgusting but I'm talking rice with ketchup or buttered noodles or ramen with frozen peas, an egg and mushrooms (fancy ramen lolololol).

ITS NOT INSTANT RICE THO.

• Jules
    Master January 2014
    Jules ·
    • Flag

I'm just here for the food hacks not the dramz lol :

• Marissa
    Dedicated September 2014
    Marissa ·
    • Flag

Darnnit, I always miss these posts and then they are deleted. I need to get on at work!!!

• Jules
    Master January 2014
    Jules ·
    • Flag

• Jules
    Master January 2014
    Jules ·
    • Flag

• Jules
    Master January 2014
    Jules ·
    • Flag