SnowyBride
Devoted March 2018

Multiple hair consultations....?

SnowyBride, on December 6, 2017 at 9:10 AM Posted in Hair and Makeup

I had my hair and make up trial last week (yay!) and I did really like the up-do that my stylist did. I had a couple tweaks I wanted to make, but they were easy enough to do. My mom had been pushing for an up-do because my dress does have a beautiful back detail. However, I love half up half down styles and can't get it out of my head. Is it worth having a second hair consultation?? I've never really heard of people doing this before, but maybe it'll help? Any advise would be awesome!

Share:

5 Comments

• Munchkin9218
    Master September 2018
    Munchkin9218 ·

If you have the money to do a second one and want to see a different style then that's entirely up to you and if you have it in your budget/personal finances.

• BlushWedding
    Devoted August 2018
    BlushWedding ·

Many people on here have done multiple hair and/or makeup trials to make sure they looked the way they envisioned on the big day. I think it's completely reasonable to have a second

• SnowyBride
    Devoted March 2018
    SnowyBride ·

Oh! Okay, awesome then. I'll definitely go for it then. Yeah, I guess all my friends just got it right the first time! Haha.

• Dextor3000
    Devoted October 2017
    Dextor3000 ·

I also did two. She did my hair for our engagement pictures, which was a half up half down style. But I thought I wanted an updo for the wedding, so I did another trial with her to try some different styles. I'm SO GLAD I did, because I hated how the updos I thought I would like actually looked on me. It wasn't her - she did exactly what I asked for. But it helped me to figure out that I wanted more of a half up half down style for the wedding.

• EngineerInLove
    VIP September 2018
    EngineerInLove ·

If you're not sure of what you want then definitely do it. I'm doing a second makeup trial because I decided I want airbrush makeup rather than traditional and something brighter for my eyes - my first trial was before e-pics and my eyes look very small.

Comment on this discussion