earias
Champion December 2017

Let's see your burgundy color inspiration!

earias, on April 30, 2018 at 5:06 PM Posted in Style and Décor 0 50
Saved Save

Burgundy seems to be a popular wedding color lately - no matter the season! I used burgundy in my wedding because I love how rich and vibrant it comes across both in person and in photographs. It is a very appealing color! So, if you are incorporating burgundy in your color scheme let's see it: flowers, dresses, linens, invitations, etc!

I had a Christmas wedding so my burgundy was used in "Christmas" ways - from the dresses to the church decor to my bouquet. Even my nails were burgundy! Here are some of my pics:

Let's see your burgundy color inspiration! 1

Let's see your burgundy color inspiration! 2

Let's see your burgundy color inspiration! 3

Let's see your burgundy color inspiration! 4

Let's see your burgundy color inspiration! 5

Let's see your burgundy color inspiration! 6

Let's see your burgundy color inspiration! 7

Let's see your burgundy color inspiration! 8

Let's see your burgundy color inspiration! 9

50 Comments

• Tara
    Master September 2018
    Tara ·
    It is such a popular color i will be using little pops of it as well. It stands out so nicely against green. Very pretty how you used it!
  • Forestwed
    Master May 2018
    Forestwed ·
    I love burgundy! It was a definite color when picking our scheme. These are our inspo pictures. Our colors are burgundy, mauve, ivory and gold. Our theme is woodland/enchanted forest. 24 days to go!!!

Let's see your burgundy color inspiration! 10

Let's see your burgundy color inspiration! 11

Let's see your burgundy color inspiration! 12

Let's see your burgundy color inspiration! 13
  • Forestwed
    Master May 2018
    Forestwed ·
    We are having a circular arch but with the flowers in our colors and lots of candles

Let's see your burgundy color inspiration! 14
  • earias
    Champion December 2017
    earias ·
    View Quoted Comment

I actually had the pics with the garland and the gold china saved as my inspiration! That is what inspired me to get the gold china. Your BAM will be beautiful - can't wait to see it! Best wishes!

• earias
    Champion December 2017
    earias ·
    View Quoted Comment

Thank you! Can't wait to see how you use it!

• Forestwed
    Master May 2018
    Forestwed ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you so much!!!
  • Lucky
    Devoted October 2018
    Lucky ·

I'm doing a deep burgundy for one of my wedding colors! I love how dramatic it is

• E
    Savvy October 2019
    Elizabeth ·
    Has anyone used with gold and grey? Thinking about pairing with grey table clothes, garlan like the OP but with burgundy and gold flowers
  • Pirate & 60s Bride
    Champion March 2017
    Pirate & 60s Bride ·

Burgundy is a spectacular color and does photograph so well. I've said before, earias, love your pics, veil and flower crown! And how you embraced Christmas in your decor.

My sis rocked a burgundy wedding dress 10+ years ago and it was stunning. Her bridesmaids wore black. Totally unique for those days and the photos were fantastic.

• E
    Savvy December 2018
    Ericka ·
    My colors are grayish blue, burgundy, and green. Our wedding is in December, but I didn’t want it to look too Christmas-y.

Let's see your burgundy color inspiration! 15

Let's see your burgundy color inspiration! 16
  • A_Mart
    Super June 2018
    A_Mart ·
    View Quoted Comment

LOVE this arch!!

• Liana
    VIP March 2017
    Liana ·

Love burgundy color!!! I see it all over Pinterest nowadays and it just so gorgeous! Love when it's combined with my favorite color - blue/navy blue.

• ap2al
    VIP October 2018
    ap2al ·
    Burgundy is one of my staple colors! The women will be wearing burgundy dresses and there will be roses and other burgundy-colored flowers both at the ceremony and reception. The other colors are navy blue, sunflower yellow, and subtle dark orange.
  • earias
    Champion December 2017
    earias ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Thank you so much!
  • earias
    Champion December 2017
    earias ·
    View Quoted Comment

I think that would be pretty. Have you looked on Pinterest for ideas of using those colors together?

• earias
    Champion December 2017
    earias ·
    View Quoted Comment

Beautiful! Can't wait to see your BAM!

• T
    Dedicated November 2018
    Tatyana ·
    So beautiful!
  • B
    Dedicated September 2019
    Bre ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Do you think pink would go good with burgundy someone said blush pink and burgundy
  • J
    Dedicated October 2018
    J ·

Our colors are burgundy and navy (gold or rose gold accents). These pictures are gorgeous!!!!!!!

• earias
    Champion December 2017
    earias ·
    View Quoted Comment

Yes, I love blush pink and burgundy together!

Comment on this discussion