Koch Bride
Master September 2014

Last Day of Work and Some Pre-BAM advice! (timelines, checklists, etc)

Koch Bride, on September 9, 2014 at 1:21 PM Posted in Do It Yourself 0 40
Saved Save

Hey ladies!

Today is my last day of work before the wedding and probably my last day that I'll be on WW before the wedding. I promise you that my BAM will be up next Wednesday but if you are dying for some pictures, I'm sure some will be up on Instagram and our wedding hashtag is eskochwedding.

I wanted to give a little advice on the days right before the wedding, checklists and timelines. I'm really proud of my timeline and think my checklist has everything covered.

The days before the wedding are pretty stressful. I've spent so much on the time with vendors going over every last thing and its so important to have access to your checklists while talking to them. Make sure you have the correct phone numbers for everyone for day of contact and triple check that they have the correct addresses and times for everything.

Alright ladies, see you on the other side! Good luck to all my fellow brides this weekend!

40 Comments

• Maltese
    Master June 2015
    Maltese ·

Good luck Koch!!!! Can't wait to see your BAM!

• Koch Bride
    Master September 2014
    Koch Bride ·

Also-- I just wanted to say THANK YOU for everything! You ladies kept me from bugging the hell out of my bridesmaids and mom because I was able to turn to this forum for advice, support and sometimes for a good laugh. Many of you have become people I would truly consider to be a good friend!

• Ashlee
    VIP October 2014
    Ashlee ·

AHHH Congrats!!!! I cant wait to see your BAM!!!!!!

• KimS
    Master September 2014
    KimS ·

I'm so excited for you!! You're going to have such a wonderful day! Obviously, I cannot wait to see your BAM!

• KM
    Master March 2015
    KM ·

Your timeline stresses me out...but it's fantastic. I'm stealing it. Good luck and I can't wait for pics!

• Mrs. Bauer
    Super October 2014
    Mrs. Bauer ·

Congrats, and I hope everything goes off without a hitch! I'm sure you will make a positively beautiful bride! =)

• Koch Bride
    Master September 2014
    Koch Bride ·

If anyone wants the full checklist, PM me and I'll email it to you!

• Mrs. V V
    Master June 2014
    Mrs. V V ·

Good luck Koch!!

Edit: I love that your timeline starts with waking up in your bed

• Kianna
    Expert September 2014
    Kianna ·

Love your lists! definitely bookmarking this Have a great wedding day!! =)

• LG
    Master October 2014
    LG ·

Congratulations! I hope you have a fantastic wedding day and I look forward to your pictures!

• KimS
    Master September 2014
    KimS ·

Just sent you a message. LOL! I guess I was just too quick.

Wake up! Your bed... haha!! I suppose that's better than wake up - unknown place. ;-)

• C + R
    Master November 2014
    C + R ·

Have a great wedding day!!!!

• AndixLyn
    Master June 2015
    AndixLyn ·

Hooray its finally here! have a wonderful wedding! i will be checking it out on instagram! so happy for you!!!

• Koch Bride
    Master September 2014
    Koch Bride ·

Hahaha, it never hurts to be overly anal retentive with your schedule!

My bridesmaids and mother in law all laughed at the "your bed" line. :-)

• Kate
    Master May 2012
    Kate ·

Looks like you are organized and on top of things--hope everything goes wonderfully! Looking forward to your BAM post!!

• Nay
    Master August 2014
    Nay ·

Yayyy. Your day is almost here. Can't wait to see your BAM. Enjoy your Big Day

• Elizabeth
    Super September 2014
    Elizabeth ·

You're so organized! Thanks for sharing your checklist and timeline, I'm finishing mine up today so I can get it to the vendors.

Can't wait to read your BAM. Have a wonderful wedding!

• Happily Engaged
    Super September 2014
    Happily Engaged ·

Great timeline! Have an amazing wedding day. Can't wait to see your BAM post

• TheFrankSpot
    Expert November 2014
    TheFrankSpot ·

Best Wishes!!!

• DisneyNut
    Master October 2014
    DisneyNut ·

Thank you for sharing your info with us. I was thinking about these very things today. I can't wait for your BAM!! Now go have yourself an amazing wedding.

Comment on this discussion