S
Just Said Yes July 2013

Las Vegas Honeymoon?

Shalisha, on January 1, 2013 at 12:06 AM Posted in Honeymoon 0 5
Saved Save

Me and FH have been trying to come to an agreement on where to go for our honeymoon and Vegas seems to be our only happy medium.. We are on a $2000 budget and we are getting married in July 2013. Any suggestions on where to stay, where to book etc.?

5 Comments

• Randi Felt Scatena
    October 2019
    Randi Felt Scatena ·

There are so many great places to stay. In July it is really hot, so you want to pick a hotel that has great pools and or a beach!

Mandalay Bay is a great option! Feel free to email me randi@andorratravel.com!

• Vanessa Jeanty
    October 2019
    Vanessa Jeanty ·

There are many nice hotels on the strip - my personal favorites Paris, Caesars, Venetian, Pallazzo and Wynn

• Maria DiFiore
    October 2019
    Maria DiFiore ·

Also note that in July a lot of young kids are going to Vegas and that is also when all the pool parties go on. If you want to stay away from all of the crazy partyness, you might want to research a hotel that has more adults!

• Kari  Taggard
    October 2019
    Kari Taggard ·

July will be really warm in Vegas. Our favorite hotels are the Wynn, the Venetian, and Caesars. Mandalay Bay has a wonderful pool.

• D
    Savvy February 2013
    Diana ·

Bellagio is my favorite. July is gonna be BLAZING during the day, that being said there are some amazing deals to be had that time of year as well.

Comment on this discussion