Mrs.B
VIP August 2013

Just got back from our HONEYMOON! Some pics :)

Mrs.B, on September 4, 2013 at 7:47 PM Posted in Honeymoon 0 9
Saved Save

Woo weee buddy! It was awesome but 9 days in Mexico was more than enough! We were truly in paradise at an al inclusive resort in Playa del Carmen for 7 and cancun for 2 days. We had an amazing time but we started missing home on day 7. We were so done with the sun and the heat that the last day we literally layed in our hotel room in bed watching tv. It was actually amazing spending that alone time with my husband! We got over 700 pics on the camera but heres a few from my phone But today was a dose of reality with all the bills we have to catch up on! But I'm so excited to start this chapter in our lives! Just wanted to share with you ladies

9 Comments

• E
    Devoted October 2013
    Elaine ·

Congratulatioms and welcome back! Thanks for sharing your photos. It looked like absolute paradise.

• Mrs.B
    VIP August 2013
    Mrs.B ·

Couple more

• FutureMrsL
    Master July 2014
    FutureMrsL ·

Ooooh, looks like fun!!

• We'llAlwaysHaveParis
    Master November 2013
    We'llAlwaysHaveParis ·

Looks fabulous!!

I've never been ready for a vacation to be over, but when I leave I'm ready to just be home already.

• Chrissy
    Expert June 2014
    Chrissy ·

We're looking at Playa del Carmen! Where did you stay?

• Amber
    VIP October 2013
    Amber ·

Looks awesome!

• Mrs.B
    VIP August 2013
    Mrs.B ·

We stayed at Sandos Playacar. It was the most amazing place! I would go back in a heartbeat

• WWLauren
    Super April 2019
    WWLauren ·

I'm so jealous, it looked amazing!!!

• Linda
    Super November 2013
    Linda ·

Tv in bed definately sounds like a great day to me! glad you enjoyed your HM!

Comment on this discussion