We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Makaelyn
Just Said Yes January 2021

January wedding

Makaelyn, on August 11, 2020 at 6:21 PM Posted in Planning 1 4
Saved Save
Hey, anyone else planning for a January wedding? If so, what are your plans, thoughts, and concerns??

4 Comments

Latest activity by Brenda, on August 31, 2020 at 11:08 PM
  • Jess
    Dedicated January 2021
    Jess ·
    • Flag
    Hi! Our wedding is January 16th, 2021. We are still planning and going forward as planned. Fiancé isn’t concerned but I have my ups and downs which I think is normal cause there is so much uncertainty
  • K
    Kristine ·
    • Flag
    I planned a wedding for a friend this year in January. My top concerns were
    Weather- if the roads iced or something dramatic.
    Comfort for photos- the guys were fine, but the girls had on these chiffon dresses and even with the fur wraps were cold. Also, being in winter limited venues and prices. She would have loved a outside wedding, but it would have been too cold. Plus, I researched state parks, etc. that were beautiful and had a pavilion and would have cost only $200. But because of the limited places, the price for venue was higher. I don’t know where you are, and this was before COVID blah. So the things that could go wrong may be very different.
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie ·
    • Flag

Hi Makaelyn! I think a lot still depends on where you're getting married on how big your guest list is!! Here are a few other discussions where you can connect with January couples:

Postponing January 2021 weddings ?

january 2021 Brides And Grroom

Who else is getting married January 2021?

• Brenda
    Savvy January 2021
    Brenda ·
    • Flag
    Mine is scheduled for January 24 of 2021 and we are seriously considering postponing it. It’s a destination wedding in the Caribbean and mostly none of our guests have made any travel arrangements at this time. On top of that we don’t want people to spend money traveling if they can’t enjoy their destination and do tourists activities.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles