We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Stephanie
Devoted April 2015

Invitations Ready for Print! (PICS!) But first...

Stephanie, on November 6, 2014 at 2:10 PM Posted in Do It Yourself 0 17
Saved Save

With the help of an Etsy invite designer, we created the most fun and beachy invites and I am obsessed!! Our colors are royal/colbalt-ish blue and orange.. and the guys will be in grey pants and vests.

They will be going in a signature pocket invitation folder (invite on one side, and the insert and rsvp in a pocket to the right... and it all folds up like an envelope)

I would really love to hear some feedback if you ladies have the time Smiley smile

17 Comments

• FutureMrsZottola
    Master July 2015
    FutureMrsZottola ·
    • Flag

I love them! Great pick! Smiley smile

• Emmy
    Master January 2015
    Emmy ·
    • Flag

Take off the gift registry from the invite and just have the website

• E
    Master July 2015
    Emma ·
    • Flag

Cute!!

• Robin
    VIP September 2015
    Robin ·
    • Flag

Really nice!! I would remove the registry info as well. I think that' more for showers.

I always wondered why we put first and last names on invitations that are more casual... unless people know a lot of Stephanie and Lee couples.

• Kylene
    VIP October 2014
    Kylene ·
    • Flag

@Robin - I agree ... I don't think I've actually ever seen last names on invitations (at least not ones I've been invited to). But I've also never seen just first names ... I think it's always been first and middle ... great, now I want to go back and check the stack of invitations we received this past year!

Anyway, I really like them, but the font you have for "Wedding" and "RSVP" is throwing me off a little :/ for some reason I think of the Circus when I see that font (like old school Barnum and Bailey or the old traveling circuses) so it seems a little off ... but that's just me! Aside from that I really really like them!

• KaylaP
    VIP September 2014
    KaylaP ·
    • Flag

Ours had our parents last names but with DH and I it just said Kayla L___ and Seth M______

I'm going to be the minority here and say if it's normal in your region for registry info to be included, include it. We had maybe 50 hits on our website was all

• Jillian
    Master May 2015
    Jillian ·
    • Flag

So cute!!! They are perfect for your theme

• Nancy Taussig
    June 2020
    Nancy Taussig ·
    • Flag

On the invitation the year should be Two thousand fifteen and for the time the ' goes between O and clock (not in front of the O).

• Tru Lowes
    Expert April 2015
    Tru Lowes ·
    • Flag

Nice! I love the colour scheme you've chosen Smiley smile

• M
    Master December 2014
    Melissa ·
    • Flag

I agree with Emmy

• Emily
    Master May 2014
    Emily ·
    • Flag

Definitely remove the registry info.

ETA - agree with Nancy about the "O'clock"

• KatieandRyan
    Expert July 2015
    KatieandRyan ·
    • Flag

The apostrophe should be between O'clock not 'oclock. Also, it's two thousand fifteen not two thousand and fifteen. I agree with Emmy about the registry. I love the colors! So pretty!

• E
    Savvy June 2015
    ERICA ·
    • Flag

Love these... who was the lady on esty that did them?

• Thecane428
    Expert April 2015
    Thecane428 ·
    • Flag

When are you sending them out? By the way their gorgeous!

• Lori
    Master June 2015
    Lori ·
    • Flag

I agree with Kylene about the font. To me, that font is more fitting for like a "rustic" invitation. Also agree with Emmy on the registry info.

• AndixLyn
    Master June 2015
    AndixLyn ·
    • Flag

I would ignore peoples rules of registry info, different regions have different expectations on it.

but i would capitalize Six rather than the O for o'clock

• Stephanie
    Devoted April 2015
    Stephanie ·
    • Flag

Thank you all! I fixed the apostrophe, but my family asked specifically to include the registry info =/

Erica: Her shop name was MGDezigns.. her name is Maria, she's the bomb.com!

TheCane428: I have to assemble them in the pocket invites and all still. but probably the end of december/beginning of January.. the only reason I am doing it so early is because they have to have their rooms booked by February (stupid resort rules)

But thank you ladies! I definitely appreciate your feedback!

Comment on this discussion

Related articles