I haven’t done my gifts yet so I’m not super sure, but I can let you know what I’m thinking so far. I have a MOH and 2 bridesmaids, will spend about $50 on each? Probably? I have no idea what I’m getting the bridesmaids yet, but I’m getting my MOH a necklace that’s rose gold with an opal... my FH wanted me to pick out my own ring so when I first got engaged, my MOH and I spent hours looking at pictures of rings on the internet trying to decide what I wanted, and then ended up digressing into what kind of ring SHE would hypothetically want (even though she’s not engaged lol) and she decided she’d want a rose gold ring with an opal, so I’m going to get her that as a necklace since 1) I know she likes the look and 2) it’ll be a reminder and a thank you for how much she helped me plan, starting from the very beginning
I had 4 BM, including the MOH. I spent about $85, I think, on each of them, with the MOH getting an extra gift. I also covered the makeup for two of them, $65 each, even though I didn't require them to have it done. (I would have covered it for all of them, but didn't tell them ahead of time.)
I tried to "shop like it's their birthdays" but honestly wound up getting them small gifts that were essentially the same - a journal (different styles to reflect their personalities), a scented candle, a small essential oil diffuser, a Kate Spade bracelet (all the same), a personalized aluminum water bottle (just with their name/initial and no "bridesmaid" or wedding info on it), mirror compacts, lip balm and a personalized tote bag (again, just with their names). I also got the MOH a Kate Spade jewelry box. None of these were props, though I think they all wore the bracelet on my wedding day. I just tried to get them cute things that I thought they'd use/like.
2. Just over $100 plus I paid for her dress and makeup.
3. I'm not finished yet but, so far I have Fruits and Passions Body lotion and shower gel, a shower loofa, face masks, a makeup bag, Sephora Gift Card, a Lush Gift Card, and a bottle of nail polish. I'll probably add some Lindt chocolates, a tin of her favorite David's Tea and maybe a lemon scented candle if I can find it since she loves all things citrus. She is a total girly girl and loves pampering herself so I know she will appreciate it.
Estimated spending about 100$ per girl (so 500$ budget total)
personalize water tumblers - 20$ each
Vera Bradley 3 in 1 wristlets in a pattern each girl will like, valued at 70$ (bought at the outlets for 70% off so about 21$ per bag)
Bangle with personal charm 15$ each
I am also considering throwin in their favorite candy, or a gift card to a place they like, favorite coffee shop, or lush or their nails done etc.
Total cost of gifts - 105$ (not including shipping costs)
Actually spent - 56$
It's better in my opinion to buy quality gifts they will like and use rather than trendy things or things that are really for you and your pictures. Robes they are unlikely to ever wear again are really a gift for them, or is anything emblazoned with bridesmaid that they won't ever use after that day. Try to think of it like their birthday, and shop accordingly.
I have 4 bridesmaids, I plan on spending about $25 on each of them. So far I got 4 cute mugs (on sale!) and I plan on filling the mug with a starbucks giftcard for 15$ and their favourite chocolate.
I have 4 BMs and will probably spend between $30 and $40 on each. I haven't figured out what to get them yet, but I have lots of ideas. I'm not getting any of them the same thing, or anything that is really related to the wedding. Just neat things that I think they will like, like I'm getting them gifts for their birthdays.
I have 5 bridesmaids and spent more than intended.. I got them each: a button down with their monogram, a necklace, a travel mug, bags with their names on them, bath bombs... And I am paying for their makeup on the day-of
I have six bridesmaids and plan on spending about $85 on each of them. I got/am getting:
- tote bag for proposal ($20)
- nice Ugg pajama set (originally almost $100 but got on sale for $35)
- mini candle ($3)
- coffee mug to match their personality ($7-$20)
- coffee or Starbucks gift card depending on the girl ($10)
In my circle, it's normal to get the BMs all the same thing, but I kept the individuals in mind when picking out the items (the mugs are all different, the BM in Australia got a shorts PJ set instead of pants, etc.)
7 bridesmaids- $50 per bridesmaid approx. Each of them got one of these with their initials embroidered on it & either a gift card to their favorite restaurant/store or a bottle of liquor depending on taste. We are all beach/boat people and this bag will definitely be something they will use.
I have 5 girls in my wedding party.. I spent about $75-100 on each one... I did ALOT of Etsy shopping .. I found really cute tote bags and had them made in their fav colors with their initials on them, found wine sippys and personalized them, I did beach towels, a charm bracelet and or charm (some already had bracelets) and found these really cute jewelry pouches that the lady personalized with words so each girl had their own memories on them of our friendship, and I did little spa packs I found at Marshall’s along with a serenity spa candle (Marshall’s as well)
Here are the Etsy vendors I used they were all AMAZING
I have a MOH, and 2 BM's, one is my 12 year old daughter. I am doing what a PP talked about - shopping like I would for their birthday. Getting the MOH and adult BM $50 gift card to their favorite stores (Nordstrom and Ann Taylor) and then monogrammed totes for all 3 ($30 total on etsy) and then a bottle of their favorite liquor (or wine) with some nice glasses. For my daughter I am getting her a charm bracelet she has been wanting, and a gift card to Justice.
2. I didn't really set a budget. I've just been shopping around for awhile trying to decide exactly what I want to get and then trying to find the best deals.
3. I'm still battling back and forth with myself on what else I want but so far I found wine glasses with painted sunflowers on them. I'm going to order vinyl names from etsy and do it myself (saved so much money this way)! I had $4 a piece in those plus bought one for myself. (By the way this is the proposal gift) I bought them each a small candle, $3 ea. I found a 6-pack of bath bombs for $7 so they each will get one of those. Now I just need to buy the boxes to put them in and a mini bottle of wine for each girl, plus I'm writing each one a note. I'm having what they think is an engagement party but it's really a party to ask them all to be in the wedding. I'll have a balloon attached to each box with their name on it and I'll have those set out on the tables as they come in. My wedding is next Oct so for Christmas this year I'm getting them each a personalized bag (buying the canvas totes from hobby lobby and then taking them to a local shop to have them personalized). Then as wedding day of presents they will each have a personalized champagne glass, a robe, a hanger and depending on if I can get a group deal, I would like to pay for their hair and makeup. If not, I will probably do earrings or a necklace.
4 bridesmaids, and I'm not sure how much I spent, But I got embroidered bags for each, makeup bags, personalized robes, heels for the wedding, hangers, body butter, candles, earrings, bracelets, and hair pieces.
We also paid for all bridesmaid dresses and alterations.
I spent about $30 on each of my 4 bridesmaids and 1 bridesman, and $45 on my MOH.
Most of them are getting a bottle of wine from a winery in the town we're getting married in as well as a personal gift, but 2 don't like wine so I just spent more on their personal gift or got them a drink they do like. We're also offering free lodging to most of the wedding party by renting a big cabin full of bunk beds at our venue. Some have chosen to get hotels instead (mainly those bringing SOs) but many are excited for the free beds lol