Lindsey
Beginner October 2019

Honeymoon - Greece

Lindsey, on March 8, 2019 at 8:57 AM Posted in Honeymoon 0 3
Saved Save
Hey all. We are deciding on our honeymoon. We are getting married October 19 this year so it would be maybe October 23 - beginning of November. We might do a Greek isles cruise but we’re also thinking of staying in Greece on resort. Anyone ever go to Greece or have an opinions? Where are you all honeymooning at?

3 Comments

• Sarah
    Dedicated October 2019
    Sarah ·
    We’re getting married on October 18th, and going to Greece as well! I’ve never been before, but we’re planning on hopping around a bit and staying in Airbnb’s + maybe a couple nicer resorts.
  • Megan
    Super May 2019
    Megan ·

We are honeymooning in Greece! We're going to Mykonos & Santorini...but not until May so that might be too late for you to wait for my feedback, lol. I can tell you I AM A PLANNER to the max and I did extensive research, as well as got help from a travel agent so I'm really confident in my hotel picks. Also, my travel agent consulted with another travel agent who is an expert in Greek travel, and she said that my hotel picks were some of her top picks!

We are staying at the Myconian Korali Relais & Chateaux in Mykonos (panoramic view room) & the West East Suites in Santorini (deluxe loft suite w/ outdoor hot tub)

• Alicia
    Savvy October 2019
    Alicia ·

Hey wedding day twin! I'm also October 19 ^___^ I've never been to Greece but I've always dreamed of going. I've heard Santorini is very romantic and actually pretty darn affordable. It's a top honeymooner spot in Europe, and will actually still be warm in October, but with less of the summer crowds. We considered Greece (among a slew of other places) so I did a fair amount of research, but I think we ultimately decided we wanted the comfort and leisure of an all-inclusive resort in the Caribbean. We could technically still change our minds! But we didn't want a long flight eating into our time/budget, when all we really wanted was to relax.

Have so much fun!

Comment on this discussion