E
Dedicated October 2018

Hair trial

Emily, on September 18, 2018 at 7:42 PM Posted in Hair and Makeup 0 12
Saved Save
Just did my hair trial with only 17 days to go till the wedding date! She did amazing on my hair! I feel like a princess. What do you ladies think? Pretty enough for my Snow White look?

Hair trial 1

Hair trial 2

Hair trial 3

12 Comments

• K
    Super November 2019
    Kayla
    I love it, it looks great! I love the tiara!
  • Lex
    VIP September 2019
    Lex
    Forget princess, you look like a freaking QUEEN 馃憫
  • Maren
    Champion October 2021
    Maren

Hi Emily! YES you look like a real-life princess! I absolutely love your up-do and the crown & veil combination. Out of curiosity, is this how you're doing your makeup on the big day too? And do you have a ballgown dress, too?

• E
    Dedicated October 2018
    Emily
    View Quoted Comment
    My dress is a fitted. It's all lace as well. And, my makeup will be more of the Snow White look. Burgandy bold lips and eyes that are more doe-like, very soft.

Hair trial 4
  • Selena Ariel Kyle
    Devoted November 2018
    Selena Ariel Kyle

If Disney does a live action Snow White you betta audition! Snow White bride confirmed

• C
    Master July 2018
    Cuoghi
    Looks great!
  • Nique
    Devoted July 2019
    Nique
    Love the hair
  • amandaaok
    VIP June 2018
    amandaaok
    Zomg, crown twin!!!! I had the same for my wedding and loooooved it. It may become my birthday crown too. Lol
    You look fab
  • Kelsey
    Savvy July 2019
    Kelsey
    The one thing I will warn against is the curls in the front that are lose. Every time I (or anyone I know) wears curls like that, because the hair is so long and heavy (and you are hot), they fall out, then they look sad and like they have accidentally fallen out. I would either pin them back OR if you are brave, get a few face framing layers cut (maybe at your chin or a bit longer) so that the weight of the hair won't drag them straight. Good luck, you will be a beautiful bride!
  • Maren
    Champion October 2021
    Maren
    View Quoted Comment

So stunning, Emily! I love your entire hair, makeup, dress, theme, & overall vision! Absolutely gorgeous!

• V
    Savvy February 2022
    Vanessa
    Gorgeous, every bit of it!
  • A
    Dedicated December 2018
    Amelia
    You look amazing! Love my fellow tattoo鈥檇 Brides. Where did you get your crown?

Comment on this discussion