Skip to main content
S
Just Said Yes October 2020

Gift idea

Samantha, on July 21, 2020 at 1:31 PM Posted in Do It Yourself 0 5
Saved
My brother is marrying my fiancé and I. It’s going to be a very emotional and special moment! I’m curious as to some ideas on what would be a good meaningful gift for my brother on my wedding day?

5 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on July 22, 2020 at 9:22 AM
  • Jana
    Master October 2022
    Jana ·
    • Flag
    Something that fits his hobbies and interests.
  • Sarah
    Super August 2021
    Sarah ·
    • Flag
    If you are looking for something that could be part of the day you could get a tie clip engraved with his name or intials, or have a message embroidered on the underneath part of a tie.
  • Melle
    Legend June 2019
    Melle ·
    • Flag
    My brother was in the processional but he was indirectly a part of the wedding party and I just got him cufflinks and tie clip
  • Nicole
    Dedicated August 2020
    Nicole ·
    • Flag
    We got some nice wooden watches to gift to the men that we wanted to get something special for, we are also getting them engraved.
  • Amanda
    Savvy October 2020
    Amanda ·
    • Flag

My best friend will be our officiant, and she is pulling double duty as my unofficial maid of honor (we aren't having a wedding party). Her gift is a wood burned faux book I found on Etsy that has Winnie the Pooh and Piglet on the cover with a quote about friendship that she has often said to me. I wrote a note inside thanking her for all her help and love and support. We are big readers, and it's a beautiful keepsake. She cried when I gave it to her, haha. I think find something that is special to your relationship, and run with it. Etsy has some amazing customizable things, or at least inspiration. Our parents are getting etched champagne flutes with their favorite sea creatures (we are getting married at an aquarium) and the wedding date that I etched using my cricut and some etching cream. Go with your instincts!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics