Samantha
Savvy April 2020

French Polynesia

Samantha, on February 21, 2019 at 11:12 AM Posted in Honeymoon 0 4
Saved Save
Hey everyone! Has anyone ever vacationed to the French Polynesia? Bora Bora or Tahiti in particular? We’re looking into there for our honeymoon but I always like to hear from people before we book anything!

4 Comments

• Maggie
    Champion October 2025
    Maggie ·
    • Flag

Hi Samantha!! I am SO jealous, I've always wanted to go!

I would definitely take a look through the WeddingWire honeymoon guides. They'll give you an idea of when is the best time to go and some things you should do while you're there. I'll link to them below.

Tahiti honeymoon info

Bora Bora honeymoon info

There are also a couple of previous WeddingWire discussions for both locations that might provide some good information before you cement the idea down. I'll give you links to those as well.

Tahiti-Where to go and why-HELP!

Tahiti Honeymoon

Bora Bora honeymoon

Bora Bora? Honeymoon advice

Bora Bora Activity Recommendations

I would also look at travel sites like TripAdvisor and Fodor's. Those will give you a great idea of what to expect and where you should go. Smiley smile Hope that helps!

• Samantha
    Savvy April 2020
    Samantha ·
    • Flag
    Oh my gosh!! This is amazing! Thank you!! I appreciate you!!
  • MrsD
    Legend July 2019
    MrsD ·
    • Flag

My mom went to Tahiti a long time ago, and she's always said it was the best vacation she's ever been on. We wanted to go Tahiti but our budget didn't allow for it, so we are going to Hawaii instead.

• Officiallymrsj
    Super October 2018
    Officiallymrsj ·
    • Flag
    My husband and I were looking into both places as well.. we ended up in Saint Lucia due to the fact that we decided we wanted an all inclusive since we knew we were going to want to eat and drink More then usual lol.. and we couldn’t find an all inclusive in the FP - but we did find some really good prices like 10k and under

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics