Lynnie
WeddingWire Administrator October 2016

Fiancé(e) Friday! What do you call your fiancé(e)? 😘

Lynnie, on September 6, 2019 at 10:05 AM Posted in Community Conversations 1 102
Saved Save

What silly and sentimental terms of endearment do you use when talking to your fiancé(e)?

Do you call them bae, baby, honey, or sugar plum?? Share your pet names for your partner!

giphy.gif

WanDefiniteGibbon-size_restricted.gif

102 Comments

• Laura
    Rockstar October 2019
    Laura ·

There are a few depending on the situation...it's usually Baby, love, or honey. He calls me sweet pea

• Monique
    Devoted August 2020
    Monique ·
    I call him Handsome and he's "my two legged" in my phone
  • Amber
    VIP May 2020
    Amber Online ·

For some reason, I've started saying "honey" a lot (never have before, I guess I've always associated it with being married and it's just what I do now LOL). Other than that, it's normally "babe" or "love"

• Karen
    Dedicated April 2020
    Karen ·
    I call him "mi amor" or "Fariza" (his last name lol )
  • M
    Super September 2019
    Mrs. Bubba ·
    Bubba, which his Mother gets a kick out of.
  • Caytlyn
    Champion November 2019
    Caytlyn ·

I call my FW by her name. I have no idea why pet names have never really been a thing for me. Not in this relationship or my previous ones.

• Diana
    Rockstar December 2019
    Diana ·
    I call him many names....James,Jim, Jamie, CPT Ash, Ashcake. It depends on the situation. He absolutely HATES being called babe, honey, sweetie or along those lines.
  • Yam
    VIP September 2019
    Yam ·
    We just call each other Hun daily but he’s also Sunshine Boy and I’m Sweet or Sweetmeat(jab from our friends)
  • Chloe
    Devoted October 2020
    Chloe ·
    Bubb or bubby. He’s in my phone as Scooby not sure why but I think I called him that when we first started dating loll
  • Elizabeth
    Dedicated October 2020
    Elizabeth ·
    This is ridiculous and idk how I even came up with it but the weirdest was Honey Bunny Coco Puff In A Lucky Charms Box. Then it was Honey Bunny Coco Puff and always Honey Bunny and Papa Bear (because I'm Mama Bear and our son is Baby Bear lol)
  • Mrsbdg
    Champion August 2017
    Mrsbdg ·
    I call him mi vida, mi amor, or if I’m being over the top or need something I’ll call him love of my life 🤣
  • H
    Super September 2019
    H ·
    Babe, baby, huh, hunny. He's the first one I've ever felt comfortable enough call anything other than his name.
  • Kelly
    Dedicated March 2021
    Kelly ·
    Okay so ours are kind of weird!! We call each other bae or babe alot, which are totally normal. However, he also calls me butt stick or butter stick, lol!! We call each other babalou, I have no idea where that came from, lol but it stuck!!
  • W-K
    Expert October 2019
    W-K Online ·

The usual mix of babe, darling, sweetheart. He calls me Nugget.

• Kellie
    Dedicated June 2020
    Kellie ·
    Babe, baby, hubby.
  • Marcus & Marlisa
    Dedicated June 2020
    Marcus & Marlisa ·
    It depends. Normally it's bae or his name but if we are in front of his kids I call him daddy to mirror them lol
  • Sara
    Expert October 2019
    Sara ·
    I call him honey bunny because I was on the phone with his mom and she said alright I will give the phone back to your honey bunny. And it just stuck. But I call him babe a lot.
  • Amanda
    Master December 2020
    Amanda ·
    His names Garrett, I call him Gare all the time then there babe and baby
  • IvyAndKris
    Rockstar October 2019
    IvyAndKris ·
    View Quoted Comment

I call my son babalou!!! He was Buddha baby when he was born and it somehow morphed into babalou or just boo.

• IvyAndKris
    Rockstar October 2019
    IvyAndKris ·

I call everyone hon or sweetie but only those closest to me are baby. She is therefor my Baby Love. I also call her Pretty a lot and she responds with Beautiful.

Comment on this discussion