Maren
Champion October 2021

Fiancé(e) Friday! What do they do that drives you crazy?

Maren, on October 5, 2018 at 11:05 AM Posted in Community Conversations 0 92
Saved Save

What does your fiancé(e) do that drives you crazy? Smiley heart

Any pet peeves, odd habits, or strange tendencies apply! Give us a little dirt!

What does the one you love the most do that makes you a little coocoo?

Fiancé(e) Friday! What do they do that drives you crazy? 1

Photo by Dina Remi Studios in Montana
Before you go, we want to know: What does your fiancé(e) do that makes you smile? And are you and your fiancé(e) a match made in the stars?

92 Comments

• Ashley
    VIP December 2018
    Ashley ·
    • Flag

He can't close doors all the way. I guess in the house he grew up in, all the doors were heavy enough to close themselves after opening- but our apartment (and the one before it) isn't like this. We close doors so the dogs don't get into anything they shouldn't, and we close the front door for obvious reasons. And he. just. can't. do. it. Smiley ups

• Laura
    Rockstar November 2019
    Laura ·
    • Flag
    His video game habit. You’d think he was a 12 year old boy as much as he plays.
  • Melissa
    VIP October 2018
    Melissa ·
    • Flag

Of course there's things that drive me nuts! It's normal Smiley smile I just remind myself "he's a good man...he's a good man..." but his inability to hit the laundry hamper with the dirty laundry is tops on my list. IT'S RIGHT THERE. 4 INCHES FROM WHERE YOUR SOCKS LANDED. WORK WITH ME HERE!

He also is the messiest kitchen chef I have ever met - cooks like a champ, but never cleans up his mess. And only in the kitchen. I'm sure there's lots of other little things that drive me nuts - like the way he over explains stories and jokes until I have to fake smile to get through it lol - but I love him and it's part of what makes him who he is.

• Ashley
    VIP December 2018
    Ashley ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

FH and I are both really guilty of this... to the point where our living room has 2 TVs so we can each play the game we want at the same time lol. But if I wasn't as into it as he was, I'd be super irritated!

• Annie
    VIP October 2018
    Annie ·
    • Flag

He leaves his clothes on the floor on his side of the bed and doesn't put them in the dirty clothes hamper. I end up putting them in. Also he leaves dishes in the sink while the dishwasher is empty. Drives me insane

• Maren
    Champion October 2021
    Maren ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Hahaha Melissa, I totally get what you're saying Smiley shame

On the topic, makes me wonder what their pet peeves about us are, too though Smiley laugh

• Selena Ariel Kyle
    Devoted November 2018
    Selena Ariel Kyle ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    This is my dream set up lol. But FH doesn't like it so we just play in different rooms. Most of my playing is for streaming anyway so I guess I can't complain too much.
  • Megan
    VIP January 2019
    Megan ·
    • Flag

He leaves his wet shower towel on the foot of the bed.....on my side. REALLY sucks in the winter to crawl into a cold wet bed

• Across The Stars
    Devoted October 2019
    Across The Stars ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I'm glad I'm not the only one here with a gamer streak! I have a dream of a full game room with every console known to man one day lol. Until then, two TVs it is!
  • Across The Stars
    Devoted October 2019
    Across The Stars ·
    • Flag
    He plays with a hangnail instead of cutting it lol. That's honestly about it 😂
  • Kenisha
    Champion June 2019
    Kenisha ·
    • Flag
    He’s so hairy. It doesn’t matter how much he tries, I always find his hair in the shower! Ugh.
  • A
    Savvy June 2020
    Alexis ·
    • Flag
    He's a tornado! I love him so much but some day he drives me crazy. I enjoy picking on him about it. He leaves a trail of mess where ever he is. He's a painter, so our bath tub is covered in paint that I have to scrub off, he puts his dirty clothes next to the hamper or a dirty cup next to the sink, he never shuts a door all the way. He doesn't even see the mess. He is ok with mess and stuff everywhere and I am not. I try not to nag him all the time about it, I just give reminders that it is ok to put dirty things where they belong and cleaning up after yourself helps the person you live with. 😂
  • A
    Expert August 2019
    Ami ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I hear ya! Although mine doesn’t even attempt to hit the laundry basket, the whole house is his laundry basket 🤦‍♀️
  • Cynthia
    Expert May 2019
    Cynthia ·
    • Flag
    Farting in bed! Drives me nuts 😂
  • Jennifer
    Master September 2018
    Jennifer ·
    • Flag

He opens cabinets for no reason and then leaves them all open. I just stand there in the kitchen in disbelief.

• T
    Dedicated August 2021
    Tanise Online ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Mine puts the clothes on the back of chairs saying "They're in between dirty and clean" Lol We have a washer and dryer in our unit.
  • 5/18/19Mrs.h
    Dedicated May 2019
    5/18/19Mrs.h ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    This! Apparently it’s acceptable because his coworkers play. It’s one of those if your coworkers all robbed a bank then robbing a bank would also be acceptable?
  • #WhenYouWishUponAWelch
    Devoted July 2019
    #WhenYouWishUponAWelch ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I thought my fiancé was the only one. Cabinets, doors, microwave, doesnt matter! Everything is always open! Lol
  • Laura
    Rockstar November 2019
    Laura ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Sorry to hear you’re a video game widow too. I regret the day he bought that stupid PS4.
  • Kathryn
    Dedicated November 2018
    Kathryn ·
    • Flag

He collects the last couple of drops of liquor in a bottle in a single bottle called his "Nope". This doesn't bother me, sometimes it's good, sometimes not so much. But he leaves empty liquor bottles on our floor infront of the liquor cabinet until he gets around to collecting them weeks later, only taking care of them when I nag.

Comment on this discussion