Kelly
Legend October 2022

Falling for Fall Decor 🍂

Kelly, on September 5, 2018 at 4:05 PM Posted in Style and Décor 0 13
Saved Save

With a new season comes new ways to decorate! How are you incorporating the fall season into your wedding? Are you having leaves? Pumpkins?

1OMkp-CH1wr467SyqGeEvsrkmUjgaJfFVOBRayds

Photo by: Will Pursell Photo

4Y-cCbJucnR_yNv2nHxucufkXrJZIjLx_vIZWNVS

Photo by: Diana M. Lott Photography in Texas

4HkfUS6d87pSKHAj57MUf9zrTq3FrB9yt0zrfn5p

Photo by: Sherry Pickerell Photography

Want more decor talk? Check out How many colors in your palette and Hardest decor decision!

13 Comments

• FutureMrsKC
    Master January 2019
    FutureMrsKC ·
    • Flag

I wish! I love fall, but winter wedding over here!

However, if I was planning a fall wedding I'd definitely incorporate white pumpkins EVERYWHERE! Centerpieces, mini pumpkins on smaller food and guest sign in table, etc. Lots of gold and neutral colors to still be very wedding/ethereal feeling but also incorporating the fall vibes.

• Kelly
    Legend October 2022
    Kelly ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Yessss, I love white pumpkins!!! I can envision everything you said and it would be so beautiful!

• Fiona
    Expert October 2018
    Fiona ·
    • Flag
    I am going to have subtle touches of fall in our October 20th wedding. I plan on doing a pumpkin for our card box. But I am going to make it white with a “dipped” gold look. And then small gold pumpkins for our place setting. Then pumpkin cake!
  • K
    Just Said Yes October 2018
    Kristie ·
    • Flag

My colors are Dark purple like plum or eggplant color and silver with a slight movie theme very elegant with satins for dresses and table overlays and lots of bling. Smiley smile

• ArwenToHisAragorn
    Expert October 2018
    ArwenToHisAragorn ·
    • Flag

We're doing white pumpkins with gold vinyl table numbers on them, leaves on our table with the guestbook, and a basket with pumpkins and fall flowers/leaves for our card box. I'm obsessed with fall, I incorporated it everywhere I could. Even my headpiece is leaves covered in rhinestones

• BB-H
    VIP September 2018
    BB-H ·
    • Flag

I looooove fall and we're mostly incorporating it through our décor. We'll have fall leaves on the table with small pumpkins and pine cones too!

• Sheikarechelle
    Just Said Yes November 2018
    Sheikarechelle ·
    • Flag
    I am implementing Fall into the decor with lanterns, specially made carved wood boxes for my as apart of my centerpieces, and my wedding colors are a plum & burnt orange. My place cards will be leaves, my flower girls will wear headpieces made of leaves and flowers and they will be dropping fall leaves for me to walk on instead of flowers.
  • Alisha
    Super October 2018
    Alisha ·
    • Flag
    I love fall, so it’s throughout our decorations! (The pumpkin guest book is our inspo picture, it’s not done yet.) We have lots of fall flowers in the bouquets, and our flower girl will be throwing fake autumn leaves along with the petals!

Falling for Fall Decor 🍂 1

Falling for Fall Decor 🍂 2

Falling for Fall Decor 🍂 3
  • Ashley
    Savvy October 2019
    Ashley ·
    • Flag
    We love fall it is our favorite is time of the year so we are planning a fall wedding next year in mid October. We are planning on using nature yo help decorate for our wedding. We want to use real fall leaves instead of fakes for the isle. Would like to take and preserve some leaves and clear sting to try and make the leaves look like they are falling from joists in the shelter. Hay bails with fallen leaves and pumpkins for a photo spot. For centerpieces we have these cute red, yellow, and green candle holders with metal leaves attached to them with leaves, acorns, and pine cone dahlias that my children and I are going to make. There will be fallen leaves everywhere with pumpkins placed throughout everything. The colors we have chose for the bridal party is burgundy, wine, dark purple colors. An arch way with dahlias and fallen leave vine hung on it. Even been thinking about having a fire pit for smores, and to help give it even more of a fall party feeling! Plan on having blankets and reminding guest what time on the year it is!
  • DC Wife 10.27.18
    Master October 2018
    DC Wife 10.27.18 ·
    • Flag

Fall is my favorite season!! We aren't incorporating Fall into the wedding but it is the theme of our rehearsal dinner. We're going to decorate with leaves, garland, pumpkins, acorns etc. I got a lot of cute stuff from the Dollar Store.

• Kelly
    Legend October 2022
    Kelly ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

This sounds gorgeous!! I love a dark purple for a fall wedding!

• Kelly
    Legend October 2022
    Kelly ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Yesss, I love all of this! It's going to be gorgeous! Can't wait to see pictures of it all!

• Brittany
    Super May 2020
    Brittany ·
    • Flag

I'm having a May wedding but if I were to get married in the fall, this is what I would love!

Fall decor ideaFalling for Fall Decor 🍂 4Fall decor ideaFalling for Fall Decor 🍂 5Fall decor ideaFalling for Fall Decor 🍂 6Fall decor ideaFalling for Fall Decor 🍂 7Fall decor ideaFalling for Fall Decor 🍂 8Fall decor ideaFalling for Fall Decor 🍂 9Fall decor ideaFalling for Fall Decor 🍂 10

Comment on this discussion