You're on our mind during COVID-19. See our related wedding FAQs.

SOON.TO.BE..MRS.Johns
Devoted March 2014

etsy.....

SOON.TO.BE..MRS.Johns, on October 22, 2013 at 12:34 PM Posted in Community Conversations 0 15
Saved Save

What are your etsy finds? I like the hangers and bridal partying tshirt packages. is there more to this site that I don't see?

15 Comments

• Glenda
    Master October 2013
    Glenda ·
    • Flag

I got super cute bride and groom wine glass charms. We are having a DW so I didn't want to worry about packing nice champagne flutes that might get broken; instead i am going to just decorate flutes that are in the wet bar of our suite.

And I ordered these shoe clips to put onto the pumps I bought that I plan to wear for the wedding.

On the flip side I had a bad experience ordering a customized cake topper. Just found out last Thursday she's not even started it yet so I cancelled the order as I didn't trust her to finish. Super bummed! That was going to be our wedding keepsake.

• Glenda
    Master October 2013
    Glenda ·
    • Flag

My dad made my hanger (and I glued the flower on it, which I got on etsy...)

• Laura
    Master November 2013
    Laura ·
    • Flag

I just ordered a hanger today Smiley smile

I also got our unity candle, tapers, holders, program basket, and jewelry from etsy.

I also just contacted a seller today for adorable little booties and hat for my niece for Christmas this year. I never used Etsy prior to the wedding, but I think I will be ordering these often from now on!

• Stephanie
    Master November 2014
    Stephanie ·
    • Flag

My fiance's engagement ring!

• J&B
    Master September 2013
    J&B ·
    • Flag

You can find everything under the sun at Etsy.

I bought hangers, robes, cuff links, earrings, flower girl necklace, cake forks, guest book photo/mat.

I tried to get a bobble head cake topper but it didn't work out. Waste of money.

• CaitlinWife
    VIP November 2013
    CaitlinWife ·
    • Flag

If you can dream it, Etsy has it. I got:

Ring bearer outfit

garter

Return address Stamp

Silk Rose petals

Cake Topper

Ring Bearer Box

Favor bags

Flower Girl Baskets

MY WEDDING SHOES

our hand fasting cords

Will probably buy parents gifts from there too. I love that freaking place.

• Angel
    Super March 2014
    Angel ·
    • Flag

Is it just me, or is Esty super exspensive? Or maybe I am just cheap lol. I dunno

• Allyson
    Master May 2014
    Allyson ·
    • Flag

I found a flower girl dress (recommended by another WW bride), personalized champagne flutes, shot glasses, and tumblers for the bridesmaids, cufflinks for the groomsmen, and a hair clip on Etsy. I've been surprised by how many things you can find on there.

• We'llAlwaysHaveParis
    Master November 2013
    We'llAlwaysHaveParis ·
    • Flag

I think I bought everything except my dress and shoes on etsy.

• C
    Master July 2014
    csquid ·
    • Flag

I got my matching address and wedding date stamp there. Also might get my garters from there. And I have my eye on a few clutches for my BM's and JBM.

• Mrs. Pezz
    VIP September 2013
    Mrs. Pezz ·
    • Flag

I got my shoes, tumblers for the girls, cake topper, garter, wine box, flowers, I am seriously an Etsy addict.

@Angel, prices vary drastically some stuff is super expensive, you just gotta keep looking!

• TheNewMrsT
    VIP October 2013
    TheNewMrsT ·
    • Flag

I got so much on here...table numbers, hanger, personalized wine glass for FMIL, a really cool platter for my mom, my garter, BMs earrings, foot jewelry for BMs for the beach....love it and had all great experiences (minus shipping being rather high)!

• Mrs. McWilliams
    Super December 2013
    Mrs. McWilliams ·
    • Flag

@Stephanie - that ring is gorgeous! I've ordered tons of stuff off of there:

"&" sign for our e-pics earlier this year

personalized hangers for myself and the BMs/MOB & MOG

monogrammed oversized button down shirts for myself, BMs/MOB & MOG

Personalized "Name" totes

Stickers for Welcome bags and our hot chocolate favors

Purple margarita salt for "The Mrs." signature drink - turquoise margarita

Yellow bubble necklace for my bridal shower outfit on 11/02

"Thank You" banner for pics and Thank You card

Ivory/white peacock feather fascinator for my hair

Chalkboard signage for our dessert buffet

I'm still not finish, got a few more things to get:

personalized cufflinks for my brother (who's walking me down the aisle)

photo charms for me and the FH

Signature drink signage

Hankys for the MOB & MOG

cowry shells for the bouquets

I must admit Etsy has been a friend to me!

• Jackie
    Expert December 2013
    Jackie ·
    • Flag

I got the inspiration for my cake topper on there. I'm with Angel, I think a lot of the items aren't worth the ridiculous prices people charge. I did a diy topper for $20 as opposed to the $80 the seller wanted. I'm damn proud of how it turned out, too!

• MonkeysandBananas
    Super May 2014
    MonkeysandBananas ·
    • Flag

I love Etsy!! I am having my necklace and bracelet made by a vendor on Etsy, my cake topper, my cake stand, and so many other things. I mainly use Etsy to find the talent to make for me the stuff that I am looking for. I always want things that don't exist or something very particular and so far Etsy has been the land that makes my dreams happen.

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics