We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

A
Just Said Yes December 2018

Ethereal Open Air Resort Venue

Amairani, on May 1, 2018 at 6:19 PM Posted in California Planning 0 8
Saved Save

Hello Everyone! I need your guys help/feedback about Ethereal Open Air Resort, located in Escondido, CA. I was wondering if anyone knew about this venue, (had a wedding there yourself or we’re a guest there) if you would recommend this venue for a wedding? Did you have any complaints about the place? We really loved the venue how it looks but since we never heard of this place before we just wanted to ask someone who had their wedding there. Your feed back would be much appreciated! Any details will help!

8 Comments

Latest activity by Marilyn, on August 26, 2019 at 7:40 PM
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie ·
    • Flag

Hi Amairani! Unfortunately they don't have any reviews on WeddingWire I can find for you! Smiley sad

I did find some gorgeous pictures from past weddings there! Check out:

Miriam & Bobby's Wedding by Emry Photography

Maegan + Andrew's Wedding by Isaiah + Taylor Photography

Julie & Michael's Wedding by True Photography

• S
    Just Said Yes April 2018
    Sahar ·
    • Flag

Got married there. Best experience ever. Literally wish the day never ended. https://vimeo.com/277183442

• H
    Just Said Yes May 2018
    Hannah ·
    • Flag
    Hello Amairani! My name is Hannah Snider my husband and I got married there 3 months ago and absolutely loved our experience here! The staff was incredibly helpful and kind. They worked hard making sure our needs and wants were met. Plus the venue is breathless! It was the best day of our lives and they made it come together seamlessly
  • E
    Just Said Yes August 2018
    Emily ·
    • Flag
    Hi Amairani! I actually just got married there August 24th. It was the most amazing and magical day my Husband and I could have asked for. The venue is stunning, the staff is so professional and very much cater to your needs, and the actual catering is to die for. All of the options provided to us and our guests made our wedding experience one we want to keep reliving!
  • M
    Just Said Yes October 2019
    Myranda ·
    • Flag
    I'm in love with this venue too! I'm waiting to hear back from them but am really curious about pricing
  • Marilyn
    Savvy October 2020
    Marilyn ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Any update on the pricing?

• M
    Just Said Yes October 2019
    Myranda ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Hey! We actually decided to get married here! Our date is october 17th this year (a Thursday) pricing heavily depends on date and guest count. Our Thursday wedding with approximately 75 guests is about 15k. This includes a lot. Weekend weddings for the same guests count started at about 24k. Which was why we settled on a Thursday. The venue has been absolutely incredible to work with. I'm so so happy with our decision
  • Marilyn
    Savvy October 2020
    Marilyn ·
    • Flag

Thank you for sharing that information! That's such a great price for all that their packages include.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics