We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

California Planning

Join  group

Getting married in California? Share wedding vendor recommendations, details and advice with other couples near you to find the best that California has to offer.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Kirsten
Anyone opting to use an Airbnb for their wedding? Possibly in northern Ca?
Kirsten, on March 4, 2021 at 10:27 PM

My venue is just still completely closed. We've not had a tasting or details meeting. My fiance and I originally had a wedding guest list of 120 people but now would rather have just our family and...

Lynnie, Yesterday at 3:17 PM 4 24
K
Calamigos Ranch Wedding - covid Issues
K, on August 11, 2020 at 10:57 AM

Are any brides getting married at Calamigos Ranch in Malibu, CA? What has your experience been with the venue since the pandemic began? Our wedding was scheduled for June 2020 and we postponed until...

Sandra, An hour ago 39 750 4
Alexis
Looking for a forest wedding venue under 2k in California.
Alexis, Yesterday at 5:09 PM

Hi my partner and I love the outdoors. We would love to get married surrounded by beautiful trees, but can't seem to find a venue under $8k and we would like to keep our budget in between...

Alexis, Yesterday at 5:09 PM 31
Rebecca
California June 2021 Weddings - Yay or Nay?
Rebecca, on March 1, 2021 at 10:14 AM

Our wedding and reception was scheduled for June 13, 2020, but we postponed the big shindig to June 13, 2021 due to Covid. We were hoping to do a vow renewal + reception with all of our guests this...

Rae, Yesterday at 6:22 PM 4 240
Angela
Los Angeles Brides
Angela, Yesterday at 1:31 PM

Hi Brides! I was hoping to get some advice my wedding is scheduled for August 28,2021 in LA, which is one of the strictest area. Currently the hotel said they are not allowing any wedding or...

Angela, Yesterday at 1:31 PM 13
M
iso anyone who is getting married at Malibou Lake Lodge Spring/summer 2021
Mother Of The Bride, on March 3, 2021 at 9:20 PM

Do you think it’s even possible to get married at the Lodge Spring/Summer 2021?

Lynnie, Mar 4, 2021 1 17 1
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics