Skip to main content

California Planning

Join  group

Getting married in California? Share wedding vendor recommendations, details and advice with other couples near you to find the best that California has to offer.

Members

Discussions

Carol
Desperate need of hair stylist in Los Angeles area
Carol, on May 14, 2022 at 11:53 PM

If anyone can recommend a hair stylist, I need one for a few of my bridesmaids & my mother.

Gillian, May 15, 2022 5 25
Katryna
Wedgewood drink tickets
Katryna, on May 14, 2022 at 2:14 AM

Hello, we plan on using the Wedgewood company for our wedding and have venue tours within the next two weeks. Has anyone done drink tickets at one of the venues. I plan on doing the classic package...

Michael, May 15, 2022 1 20
Ally
Backyard wedding
Ally, on April 12, 2022 at 11:01 AM

Hi guys! We are having a backyard wedding in October. We don't have a very big budget. Can anyone recommend an affordable catering company, DJ and table and chair hiring? Thanks!!xx

Becca Brown, May 15, 2022 6 77 1
Xx Sera
Pasadena Ca String Duo
Xx Sera, on May 11, 2022 at 2:13 PM

Hey Friends! Im a DIY bride, everything but the catering and bartender. I ran into a budget snag, and wondering if anyone has references. I can't imagine paying a musician more than what I make for an...

Michelle, May 11, 2022 1 18
M
Dessert table/los Angeles
Mcn, on May 1, 2022 at 11:54 PM

Anyone thinking of doing a dessert table instead of cake? I’m in Pasadena and we have such great bakeries in Los Angeles. Trying to do my own dessert table and trying to figure out where to buy...

Lynnie, May 2, 2022 1 10
Gomez
Photography location ideas in Inland Empire California?
Gomez, on March 14, 2022 at 4:43 PM

I am getting married in inland empire california and I’m trying to find a location for wedding pictures. Does anyone know of or recommend a location in the area? Thanks in advance. 🙏🏼

Sloane, Apr 25, 2022 6 47
WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics