We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

California Planning

Join  group

Getting married in California? Share wedding vendor recommendations, details and advice with other couples near you to find the best that California has to offer.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Megan
California fires
Megan, Yesterday at 12:58 PM

For those in Cali, and have weddings in October in a rural suburban rural area; do you worry about fires (aside from COVID)? Also if one happens what kind of backup plan’s do you have?

Megan, 13 hours ago 4 15
Amanda
Restaurant
Amanda, Yesterday at 10:33 PM

I’m eloping at Lake Tahoe in emerald bay. Does anyone have any recommendations for a restaurant to go to afterwords

Nicole, 14 hours ago 1 26
Diana
Worries about the covid in November
Diana, on August 3, 2020 at 5:35 PM

I am going crazy! I haven’t ordered the invitations. The venue says go as planed with 100 guest but I’m not sure if I feel safe with grandparents being around people with what’s going on. What are you...

Sarah, Yesterday at 2:34 PM 6 33
Stephanie
Socal & Wedgewood Weddings during covid
Stephanie, on August 4, 2020 at 4:32 PM

Hi! I won't be getting married till Summer of 2021, but as a SoCal bride I'm curious as to how SoCal venues are handling weddings at the moment, specifically interesting in hearing from those planning...

Lynnie, Yesterday at 1:45 PM 1 28
Allie
Los Angeles County Backyard Wedding
Allie, on July 29, 2020 at 2:52 PM

I’m really looking forward to our August 8 wedding - it’s so close now! Everything is done and we moved our venue to my future father in laws house as it has a bigger backyard where we can space...

Sarah, Yesterday at 2:39 PM 3 42 1
Erin
Name Change
Erin, on August 2, 2020 at 10:47 PM

Hi ladies! I’ve been losing sleep trying to figure out what to do with my name. I am very attached to my name as is but my FH wants me to change my last name to his, it is very important to him and I...

Erin, Aug 3, 2020 4 22