California Planning

Join  group

Getting married in California? Share wedding vendor recommendations, details and advice with other couples near you to find the best that California has to offer.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Vendors
Scarlet, on September 13, 2019 at 9:32 AM

Hi guys! I'm looking for some suggestions that you might've personally worked with. We're getting married next March in Ranco Palo Verde,CA. Our reception will be in San Pedro.I am currently stationed...

Scarlet, Yesterday at 9:14 PM 7 37
Venue help
Karla, on September 2, 2019 at 9:36 PM

I am struggling to find an affordable venue that is actually nice. The ones we like are about 10k over budget and we definitely cannot do that especially since we just bought a second car so now we...

Karla, Yesterday at 4:16 PM 22 169
California August brides, what flowers are you using to keep costs down?
Amanda, on September 12, 2019 at 4:45 PM

What flowers are in season for august weddings? What are some of the less-expensive blooms? A lot of the florists in my area are quoting $3,000 minimums on flower orders to qualify for installation,...

Amanda, Sep 13, 2019 4 47
Orange County, ca Reception Venue
Cassidy, on August 22, 2019 at 3:31 AM

Hi! I’m very newly engaged and very new here! I’m trying to find venues for a reception in the Orange County area that would allow food trucks as the caterer. Anyone with experience working with a...

Ocbride2019, Yesterday at 1:51 PM 4 27
Socal venues
Saba, on September 4, 2019 at 11:43 PM

I'm looking for reception venues in Southern California that allow outside catering and can fit at least 150 people. I would really appreciate if anyone could let me know of some venues!

Cindy, Sep 13, 2019 5 51
Church pews rental
Sarah, on September 11, 2019 at 5:43 PM

We are wanting to rent church pews for our outdoor wedding ceremony in Fallbrook, California but I can’t find them anywhere. Any ideas or information?? Thank you in advance🙂

Diana, Sep 11, 2019 4 30