California Planning

Join  group

Getting married in California? Share wedding vendor recommendations, details and advice with other couples near you to find the best that California has to offer.

Members
Photo Video

Discussions

Flower Girl / Junior Bridesmaid Dresses
Bohemian, Today at 3:41 PM

Los Angeles brides... Where did you find your flower girl or junior bridesmaid dresses? Looking for a place to actually try on the dresses but if you found a site and love it please share, too. Photos...

Bohemian, An hour ago 2 Comments 7
Recommendations for nice restaurants in Los Angeles?
Stephany, on August 7, 2018 at 1:30 AM

My partner and I are planning to have a small intimate wedding. We plan on having the reception followed by a nice lunch/dinner. Anyone have any recommendation on nice restaurants in the Los Angeles...

Maggie, 7 hours ago 3 Comments 20
Couples getting married on June 6, 2020 in California
Denay , on July 31, 2018 at 5:15 PM

Finally figured out a wedding date, and booked our venue! Im so excited!

Maggie, 7 hours ago 2 Comments 20
Venues similar to Oviatt Penthouse?
Grace, on August 2, 2018 at 4:07 PM

(looking in Southern California) I love the Oviatt penthouse but am interested in having a ceremony in a more open outdoor space (nature feel) and using the penthouse as a reception site. Are there...

Maggie, 7 hours ago 2 Comments 35
Giant Lawn Game Rental in Los Angeles area?
Bridget, on July 30, 2018 at 11:23 AM

Hello!Has anyone had experience with a good company that rents giant lawn games for weddings? I’m in the Los Angeles (Pasadena) area.thsnk you!

Maggie, 7 hours ago 2 Comments 27
Seeking Rehearsal Dinner Venue in Fresno
Mary, on August 15, 2018 at 9:07 PM

Hi Ladies, I’m researching restaurants for my friend’s RD who is getting married in mid-January 2019. I don’t know the Fresno (CA) area that well, so I was hoping to get some help from the community!...

Maggie, 7 hours ago 3 Comments 28